Audio Log (Update Feb 6: Non-DLC Lita preview; morphing feedback wanted)

Audio0024

Lita (Team Xtreme | Non-DLC) (Work in progress)
First diva ever. Now that I got it side by side, it's obvious I need to make the bottom of the nose and make the bridge's slope straighter, but let me know what else you guys see. Undecided on pants. Credit to HotavioH (on caws.ws) for posting images of the shirt.

2ic8is4.jpg

2remccg.jpg

Yujiro Kushida (V2) (Uploaded) - Feb 1 /// #Chosin
Most of the moveset from AgeOfSandow. Moves Pack changes in cc comment.

See it in action here: KUSHIDA vs Amazing Red [Visual Test Match]

xf3oex.jpg

Alex Shelley (Timesplitters) (Uploaded) - Jan 24 /// #Chosin
New entrance, minor moveset and face changes. Did not change attributes or abilities, only skill change was adding a comeback.
References:
Original /// Alternate

sg60ew.jpg
*Boots/kneepads on camo attire were changed to matte after this picture*

---------------------------------------

#CHOSIN
TJ Perkins (Uploaded) Nov12 - Preview | References: Original Alternate
Amazing Red (Uploaded) Nov18 - Preview | References: Original Alternate
Matt Morgan (Uploaded) Nov21 - Preview | References: Original Alternate
Rob Van Dam (Uploaded) Dec5 - Preview | References: Original *Credit to Bhangraman for the model sliders and texture from BernieLomax*
Yujiro Kushida (V1) (Uploaded) Dec5 - Preview | References: Original Alternate
Rampage Jackson (MEM)(Uploaded) Dec25 - Preview | References: Original Alternate
Chris Sabin (MMG)(Uploaded) Jan 2 - Preview | References: Original Alternate
Alex Shelley (MMG) (Uploaded) Jan 16 - Preview | References ^ | Shelley vs. Styles [AI/Attribute Test Match] | Motor City IMGpack | Shelley Morph Guide

#KINETIC
Rey Mysterio (Uploaded) Nov16 - Preview | References: Original Alternate
Matt Hardy (Uploaded) Nov21 - Preview | References: Original Alternate
AJ Styles (Uploaded) Dec13 - Preview | References: Original Alternate
James Storm (Beer Money)(Uploaded) Dec25 - Preview | References: Original Alternate
Robert Roode (Beer Money)(Uploaded) Dec27 - Preview | References ^ | Sabin vs. Roode [AI/Attribute Test Match]

Edited by Audio0024

I was joking when I said I'd forget to update, but I really did :smack:.

I'm a big fan of Shelley, those CAWs are absolutely awesome!

Mm, had a lot of fun doing both Shelleys.

really Nice caws, I dl'ed Your amazing red and I like it a lot !

Keep it up !

Yup, Red is still my favorite to play as. Surprised more people didn't try to make him, he has a few more cool attires; maybe I'll revisit for two more when I finish up Kushida.

Man, i've been looking for a Shelley like that ... too bad i have a Xbox One ):

Aww, I'll share images if you or someone you know wants to give it a shot over there.

When did RVD where DX stuff? Or is that custom?

That was custom, I was only doing RVD as a side project for the Iron Man attire because I really love that one and no one had done it; I couldn't think of another real attire I was itching to do, so I just made DX as a concept for when they come back with possible new members in my universe.

This Shelley looks dope.

:blush: *blush* :blush:

Kushida face preview up if anyone has suggestions.

For KUSHIDA, I would lower the height of the cranium and increase the width. Make the sides of the face a tad wider and make the eyes brown. Make the bottom of the nose less wide and make the bridge a tad wider. Looks really good, though.

Edited by Oldsie

Cool!! Can you post the customized logos and the face morphing? D:

IMGpacks posted in both spoilers. The morphing is the same for both and the studs and lightning are not included since those were from cc. Don't know how long imgur albums last or of any differences between X1 and ps4, let me know if I missed something.

For KUSHIDA, I would lower the height of the cranium and increase the width. Make the sides of the face a tad wider and make the eyes brown. Make the bottom of the nose less wide and make the bridge a tad wider. Looks really good, though.

Thanks for the help. And for reminding me about the eyes, I always forget to change them for some reason. I'll be able to work on this more tonight.

Pretty sure they are all less than that. 256 gets big enough for really anything. Stuff you need at a 512 size is usually what ends up stretching and fading anyway so I always cut big logos into pieces. Should be easy to tell though, all of these are in the correct sizes except for the wristband (second to last on the Motor City one), I think I cut that to two 128s.

First attempt. I know face morph is not perfect but i can change it latter.

The attire is a mix between the real one and kind of my own set hehe.

111jhgz.jpg

2hp16qc.jpg

2u7xe83.jpg

PD: Feel so undeserving to post this on a new thread since technically is your CAW, so i hope i'm not breaking any rule.

I don't mind you posting it here, though I'm sure there's some X1ers who'd be interested in seeing it or giving feedback if you intend to release it.

Anyway, it turned out quite nice. Would change the beard and arm stuff, but the morph and tights kinda work. Imma steal that idea to use the biohazard logos on his MMG attire, haha.

I don't mind you posting it here, though I'm sure there's some X1ers who'd be interested in seeing it or giving feedback if you intend to release it.

Anyway, it turned out quite nice. Would change the beard and arm stuff, but the morph and tights kinda work. Imma steal that idea to use the biohazard logos on his MMG attire, haha.

Well, im gonna make the red MCMG attire and relase it, then. Of course you will be credited, bro. Thank you! :D

Working on a Lita since I don't want to buy the Legends pack. Will most likely do 2 Team Xtreme attires, and 2 Edge/solo attires; want to get the face down before I move onto them though.