Viciadogames' Creations - Shinsuke Nakamura

Viciadogames

Just wanted to stop by and say your caws are pretty good. The textures look clean. You might want to spend a little more time looking at ref pics though. Some of your morphing is a bit uneven and needs a little touching up. Overall good caws though. 

Thanks, trust me, I spend hours looking at refs and morphing haha :)

It's not that the morph is bad. Just on a few of your caws some things need touched up. Like current Styles' eyes are too far apart.

Yeah, his face is hard to capture. In some pics his eyes look far apart, and in others they look closer together.

Also I don't know what will be Hero's second attire, suggestions are welcome.

Definitely suggest his Chicago Bulls attire or the one from PWG:Lemmy. Would've suggested his Heroes Never Die attire but the first attire is already a dark theme.

Refs of the Chicago Bulls one?

You have got to be the most efficient CAW creator out there! But yeah you should probably change the bulls jersey to the red tank top between the sami zayn and vaudevillains shirt. Other than that i'd say this CAW is ready to be uploaded. Great stuff!

That Hero is amazing and probs the best i've seen in this game. If you plan on making anyone else i'd like to see u do Tommy End or maybe even TMDK.

I second Tommy End.

Ι third Tommy End.

That Hero is amazing and probs the best i've seen in this game. If you plan on making anyone else i'd like to see u do Tommy End or maybe even TMDK.

I second Tommy End.

Ι third Tommy End.

I fourth Tommy End, and If you need any help on a moveset, I made a pretty detailed one a couple months back.

I second Tommy End.

Ι third Tommy End.

I fourth Tommy End, and If you need any help on a moveset, I made a pretty detailed one a couple months back.

I fifth Tommy End