Viciadogames' Creations - Shinsuke Nakamura

Viciadogames

Excellent AJ! Just wanted to ask is there any facial hair on the face importer you used? (Wanted to make an Classic alt for personal use to free up a caw slot).

Yes, but it isn't that visible :)

• Like 1

Excellent AJ! Just wanted to ask is there any facial hair on the face importer you used? (Wanted to make an Classic alt for personal use to free up a caw slot).

If you want. Thought it might help ya

http://imgur.com/f30raoN

I think it'd be better if you sent him that through PM. Lots of thieves in recent times.

Just downloaded your AJ V2...probably caw of the year so far in my mind.  Looks exceptional in game. 

I think it'd be better if you sent him that through PM. Lots of thieves in recent times.

Edited by kuzmac82

Yes i have had the same problem what i have done is what ever creation you deleted the logo from will have an wwe logo on showing an error you cant delete if from your creations as every time you try to it will lock you out. The only thing you can do is go back to community creations and download something over the creation that has an error or a wwe symbol over it as that is the caw with the error that had a logo accidentally deleted from. So if you overwrite that one from a caw form the cc that should fix the problem it has worked for me twice. Terrible system for when you accidentally delete a logo on a caw it happens but if you do this to the one causing the error it will fix the problem hope this helps and amazing aj by the way.

Yes i have had the same problem what i have done is what ever creation you deleted the logo from will have an wwe logo on showing an error you cant delete if from your creations as every time you try to it will lock you out. The only thing you can do is go back to community creations and download something over the creation that has an error or a wwe symbol over it as that is the caw with the error that had a logo accidentally deleted from. So if you overwrite that one from a caw form the cc that should fix the problem it has worked for me twice. Terrible system for when you accidentally delete a logo on a caw it happens but if you do this to the one causing the error it will fix the problem hope this helps and amazing aj by the way.

But if i do that won't i just lose my caw?

Edited by Viciadogames

He had all the logos when i uploaded him. 

Also, if I reupload him, there will be no white attire, i deleted it because I didn't feel like redoing the attire all over again for the 4th time.