Heel Emma

Cerb

I'm just putting it here because its one of the most essential things that need to be done before the glitch is patched.

If anyone has a decent face texture I'll do it myself (I can edit on the makeup and such), or if the guy who made London Emma reads this, buddy you need to make one in her purple/red colours as well. But especially the red one. 

Ref:

tumblr_nu5u2waRSy1qdjegco1_500.png

Yes. Looks so amazing.

I don't know if its possible to try and hide some of the pink colour she has on her cheeks? Thats why I was asking if anyone had a plain texture without much makeup on or eventually just edit out the pink makeup, the London version didn't have any pink cheeks if I recall.

Yes. Looks so amazing.

I don't know if its possible to try and hide some of the pink colour she has on her cheeks? Thats why I was asking if anyone had a plain texture without much makeup on or eventually just edit out the pink makeup, the London version didn't have any pink cheeks if I recall.

link.

I think he's referring to the one BossKV made over on CAWs.

dFF2cTO.jpg

Yes. Looks so amazing.

link.

I think he's referring to the one BossKV made over on CAWs.

dFF2cTO.jpg

Nice! still looks too "happy"

Also would highly appreciate the grey version, its just pretty much a grey attire and grey lipstick.

I couldn't find any refs for that attire but she has been using it the past few weeks on NXT