A WWE 2K15 Patch

Auday

Funny how everyguy who needs to test has less that 1000 posts. Trying to benefit from someone's hard work to get it faster than everyone.:smack:

Whats the problem of beta-testing a mod to help the creator because of his awesome work?

The thing is you don't really wanna beta test, you just wanna get this faster than everyone. If you were that helpful to the community you would have registered days ago and offered Pozzum help when the hard owrk was being done.

• Like 2

Funny how everyguy who needs to test has less that 1000 posts. Trying to benefit from someone's hard work to get it faster than everyone.:smack:

Whats the problem of beta-testing a mod to help the creator because of his awesome work?

The thing is you don't really wanna beta test, you just wanna get this faster than everyone. If you were that helpful to the community you would have registered days ago and offered Pozzum help when the hard owrk was being done.

edited, dont want to waste my time, it seems that i cant support a good work if i dont have posts.

Edited by pablodc

Hello pozzum can i test your mod? i have been waiting long time for ur mod

you made your account shortly before posting, beta testing would optimally be done by people that are known to have a decent idea what they are doing.

you made your account shortly before posting, beta testing would optimally be done by people that are known to have a decent idea what they are doing.

Hey pozzum, Would you like me to BETA-Test Your patch? It will be an honor to do it for you, And what are the other changes/mods that will be in the patch with the modded Superstars? I'm excited to play with it. :)

Greetings from France,

Smacktalks' German Beast :)

hi pozzum, i just wanna ask.

if this patch gets released, what would be actual file size for the patch?

It's about a 10 gb download in a rar when unpacked it's like 27 gb.

This would already bereleased but I sprained my shoulder making it a bit harder to record the install tutorial I want to compete.

• Like 1

Will this idea work?2k16 is close to release & most people playing 2k15 already have the mods they need

and every year we would get patches before the next installment of the game comes out 

so this is a waste of time & effort & the patch is too big for most people to download so instead people would prefer downloading individual files

this is only good for the new members

plus there are so many things to do still after the patch like unlocking attires & installing pofos & movesets

the community DLC is a far better idea than this patch

• Like 2

It's about a 10 gb download in a rar when unpacked it's like 27 gb.

This would already bereleased but I sprained my shoulder making it a bit harder to record the install tutorial I want to compete.

it's quite big, guess i'll proceed with downloading 2k16 first when it comes then just download this patch next time to play with my 2k15. 

awesome work tho pozzum!

Will this idea work?2k16 is close to release & most people playing 2k15 already have the mods they need

and every year we would get patches before the next installment of the game comes out 

so this is a waste of time & effort & the patch is too big for most people to download so instead people would prefer downloading individual files

this is only good for the new members

plus there are so many things to do still after the patch like unlocking attires & installing pofos & movesets

the community DLC is a far better idea than this patch

All pofos & Movesets should be installed & Attires unlocked as it comes with a string a misc and an exe that installs the pofos.

Hoping to record the installation tutorial today.

It's also a learning experience for me to help other people perhaps release packs of mods in an easier way.

I tested the patch it works I am currently in the process of renaming characters that have other wrestlers' names.

Who were the people that you had to rename?

I haven't finished but examples include Suicide(Name in Patch: 2K Showcase),Bravebird Kevin Owens(Name in Patch: Colin Cassady) and more.My pc won't turn on but that's all I can remember I am writing on my phone I may use my backup laptop 

I haven't finished but examples include Suicide(Name in Patch: 2K Showcase),Bravebird Kevin Owens(Name in Patch: Colin Cassady) and more.My pc won't turn on but that's all I can remember I am writing on my phone I may use my backup laptop 

did you overwrite your string file with the one incuded with the patch?

EVERY THING WORKS FINE TO ME (except eddie Edward-hardcore holly thing i've already taken care)BUT

1) Trish there is a better one, also eri 619 doink the clown is very good ,you should put them in the game

2) sid justice, godfather , mankind( witth mask) are missing

3) eri 619 created tiger mask and coco b ware they should be added in the update 

4) to me any multiple attire doesn't work in any wrestler (i controlled the misc file data however not work), the tekken's wrestler how should i nominate them?

5) can you give an Excel codification of the string files,and to add new ones

6)can't add any new wrestler:

how to add new wrestlers? i tried to add it doesn't work is my mistake? In particular when i add one with cheat engine he doesn't appear in the game as always for example i tried to add finn balor eri619 demon in 321 added to pofo  and moveset the address of 321 and don't appear, but sid justice added without problem why?

thanks for your great work and sorry for the delay into tresting it, but with my bad connection was really hard to download 9gb

Edited by princelucian123

EVERY THING WORKS FINE TO ME (except eddie Edward-hardcore holly thing i've already taken care)BUT

1) Trish there is a better one, also eri 619 doink the clown is very good ,you should put them in the game

3) eri 619 created tiger mask and coco b ware they should be added in the update 

4) to me any multiple attire doesn't work in any wrestler (i controlled the misc file data however not work), the tekken's wrestler how should i nominate them?

how to add new wrestlers? i tried to add it doesn't work is my mistake? In particular when i add one with cheat engine he doesn't appear in the game as always for example i tried to add finn balor eri619 demon in 321 added to pofo  and moveset the address of 321 and don't appear, but sid justice added without problem why?

thanks for your great work and sorry for the delay into tresting it, but with my bad connection was really hard to download 9gb

when u add dlc wrestlers just check the my wwe roster if the wrestler is there then u need to unlock him as dlc to be able to access him in the bonus superstar menu

find dlc hex 1 & 2  of the wrestler in Pozzum's spreadsheet then find the values in cheat engine if both values are 0 then change dlc hex1 to 50 byte & dlc hex 2 to 1 byte ..u should have the wrestler in bonus superstar menu

when u add dlc wrestlers just check the my wwe roster if the wrestler is there then u need to unlock him as dlc to be able to access him in the bonus superstar menu

find dlc hex 1 & 2  of the wrestler in Pozzum's spreadsheet then find the values in cheat engine if both values are 0 then change dlc hex1 to 50 byte & dlc hex 2 to 1 byte ..u should have the wrestler in bonus superstar menu

THANKS AND WHAT FOR THE MULTIPLE ATTIRE?

I have the program Wrestler info & moveset creator that allows to edit pofo and moveset so i must modify the pofo of each wrestler?

how it works?

aren't the attires alreaty settled with the installation? 

thanks i'm a little unexperienced

I have the program Wrestler info & moveset creator that allows to edit pofo and moveset so i must modify the pofo of each wrestler?

how it works?

aren't the attires alreaty settled with the installation? 

thanks i'm a little unexperienced

you want to change the attire unlocks not the pofos

and they should me set I'm not sure why you are having issues

Edited by pozzum

When I start match with these wrestlers, loading string do not reach the end and nothing occur. What to do? (sry for my english) In the game has already been installed a couple of mods before i install that mod. May be that a problem? (sry for my english)

When I start match with these wrestlers, loading string do not reach the end and nothing occur. What to do? (sry for my english) In the game has already been installed a couple of mods before i install that mod. May be that a problem? (sry for my english)

did you try with different wrestlers?