A WWE 2K15 Patch

Auday

I have downloaded a patch that adds old wrestlers in the caw  please make the two patch fully compatible

I don't think it will interfere but I have no real way of knowing.

This won't be touching caw wrestlers at all so you should be fine.

i would like to help if you need, however this patch of old wrestlers replace the sound file

I could use help changing  the sound file I don't really have any updated sound files on hand.

Also getting updated trons/minitrons is something I might need to get put together possibly @xWeasel can help with some of that.

Editing Pofos to include the modified strings today.

• Like 1

Great work guys. I have my WWE 2k15 in a virgin state right now awaiting this right here. I switched from PS4 to PC recently. The reason was to get mods. Got WWE 2k15 a few days ago for about $16. STEAM key. I have been reading non stop about mods, pofos, xpacker, and it's overwhelming. If Possum has a donation page I wouldn't mind sending a few dollars.

Great work guys. I have my WWE 2k15 in a virgin state right now awaiting this right here. I switched from PS4 to PC recently. The reason was to get mods. Got WWE 2k15 a few days ago for about $16. STEAM key. I have been reading non stop about mods, pofos, xpacker, and it's overwhelming. If Possum has a donation page I wouldn't mind sending a few dollars.

Donation Link

Some sad news I tried staking about half the mods that should be in the mod into a single file.  Trying to load that file resulted in crashing my computer a few times so I'll have to release it in 3/4 parts I'd say.

I'm having a hard time making progress on these right now, files are fighting saving and I am getting errors that take me a while to fix.  I was hoping to get this out soon but it will probably take a while still.

This has most of the mods featured.  Please note Tekken's mods will not be included, but the patch does rename them to the correct names if they are installed.

Edited by pozzum
  • Like 2

Sent a few Dropbox links to people.  Uploading to Mega now and I should be recording a tutorial soon.

Hey Pozzum, Is it possible to send me a DL-Link so i can test it? It sounds very great to make a Patch for 2K15!, Would be great if we could know what is in the Patch like Arenas and other stuff :)

Greetings from France,

The Freakin' Beast! :)

Sent a few Dropbox links to people.  Uploading to Mega now and I should be recording a tutorial soon.

Hey Pozzum, Is it possible to send me a DL-Link so i can test it? It sounds very great to make a Patch for 2K15!, Would be great if we could know what is in the Patch like Arenas and other stuff :)

Greetings from France,

The Freakin' Beast! :)

it only includes new superstars no new arenas.

Funny how everyguy who needs to test has less that 1000 posts. Trying to benefit from someone's hard work to get it faster than everyone.:smack:

Whats the problem of beta-testing a mod to help the creator because of his awesome work?