A WWE 2K15 Patch

Auday

Alright so I've gotten most everything until the end of 2015 I think (List Above) and here is some cursory information.

I have  113 folders each holding a single mod (Some of these are the same guy over that I'm hoping to combine if I have the time.

This Totals over 17 gigs, nearly half the size of the base game.

I have 25 files still to format/fetch pofo/moveset files.

Question to folks.  Is the end of 2015 a good soft limit for getting this set up?

Being a month+ Behind isn't exactly a bad this with this either as we'd want people to grab from modder's respective threads anyways.

• Like 1

Alright so I've gotten most everything until the end of 2015 I think (List Above) and here is some cursory information.

I have  113 folders each holding a single mod (Some of these are the same guy over that I'm hoping to combine if I have the time.

Question to folks.  Is the end of 2015 a good soft limit for getting this set up?

Being a month+ Behind isn't exactly a bad this with this either as we'd want people to grab from modder's respective threads anyways.

Hey man, when you're done from doing this message me because I have a really good idea to stop people from leeching this. It's not gonna totally stop them but I could figure out who leeched it and we could stop them from future support.

Hey man, when you're done from doing this message me because I have a really good idea to stop people from leeching this. It's not gonna totally stop them but I could figure out who leeched it and we could stop them from future support.

Send me a pm with your idea, I'd like to hear it.

So I've been working on a potential patch with Auday.

We wanted to ask a few quick questions to get a feel for what people would want with this.

Should there only be 1 Kevin Owens/Finn Balor/James Storm/Ect. Slot?  Or should each creator get his own slot?

E.G.

a @MinchoSheen 's Finn Balor, @bravebird31 's Finn Balor, @Smk™ 's Finn Balor (3 Slots)

OR

Finn Balor with Attires ( MinchoSheen, BraveBrid, SMK)

Of course with some guys it won't really work down to a single slot so we'd have to do like Finn Balor 1 & Finn Balor 2

ALSO:

I wanted to set a hard cutoff for this first setup so we can work on getting the backbone in place and work on adding more on later.

Not sure if it should be the end of December so I can get really started now (which is what I'd want to do) or if I should try and be a bit more updated than that.

I made this a new thread so I could add the pole.  I should be able to merge this once we get a decent amount of responses.

Good to see some more info on this. I would say keep the mods separate but include a screenshot (from CAS or Entrance front view) showing that version so the person can use whatever one they want.

• Like 1

Good to see some more info on this. I would say keep the mods separate but include a screenshot (from CAS or Entrance front view) showing that version so the person can use whatever one they want.

Agreed with this. Makes thing easier to choose and compare what people prefer to use.

well it's probably going to be easiest for me to install wither all of them or one of them.  Adding in choice in the installation process can add a lot more steps when you'd still have that choice if I made 3 separate slots for the 3 separate mods.

With 2 full days of votes I'll call it there and start combining some superstars & Grabbing Mods released in January + Beyond.

I4d0JZZ.jpg

I'll combine this with the other thread to de-clutter things.

I just got to a decent point in the other project I'm working on so I'll spend some time on this tomorrow.

• Like 2

With 2 full days of votes I'll call it there and start combining some superstars & Grabbing Mods released in January + Beyond.

I4d0JZZ.jpg

I just got to a decent point in the other project I'm working on so I'll spend some time on this tomorrow.

My mod database might help you in comparing similar mods. Only thing is, for those with multiple attires, I've only put pics of 1 or 2 attires. Still, it might help :) 

I'm curious, what's the other project? 

I have great expectations on this patch, perhaps because i think my computer will not be able to run 2K16, when releases... so, let's wait for this great project! Good luck,guys.

This is a great idea...but I think we should wait till 2K16 because by now most people have the mods they need

hoping to have mechanisms in place that are easier for me to gather on 2k15.

Also there is a slight chance that 2k16 won't have that many free slots to install on if I'm understanding what's going on with the console version atm. @tekken57 would know better than I.

I4d0JZZ.jpg

My mod database might help you in comparing similar mods. Only thing is, for those with multiple attires, I've only put pics of 1 or 2 attires. Still, it might help :) 

I'm curious, what's the other project? 

something a bit different.  I've been working with lua.

I suspect the pc save will take the same format as the console versions with very few free slots.

The only possible savior for this issue would be if I can hack the character select like I did in 2K15.  We may not be able to get new slots to show up in the menu.  However if I can make the menu spit out slots that aren't supposed to be selectable we may still be able to use the free space that's in the save file behind the predetermined slots.

Only time will tell unfortunately.

• Like 1

Some Follow Up I'm still trying to find a few mods here and there I'm mainly going to assume they were not released though.

Like @bravebird31 Did you end up releasing a Carmella?

Edit @GameElite™ the link for the Updated Road Dogg Doesn't seem to work

I'm up to Jan 10th on mods atm I've also been developing some other things so I'd say this is at about 25~30% Progress atm.

Edited by pozzum

Here is a Bit of an update of what slots will be used / what mods are listed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fdNnN8fl_Ge08aRd2wEaBsoxuZsA6MOE8EWR1G-MXWM/edit?usp=sharing

So I decided to note down where @tekken57 's mods are to make sure I don't mess with them in any way. They will not be included. 

I'm probably missing stuff but I was going to start doing an attire count soon.

• Like 1

Please make this mods any creator @tekken57 , @GameElite™ , @bravebird31 , @Smk™  , @MinchoSheen :) Judas Mesias ,Kurt Angle,D'Angelo Dinnero,Christopher Daniels and Abyss and team  Motor City Machine Guns please put on the game this Roster it's very ,very wonderful to see Judas Mesias Vs Undertaker or Brock Lesnar ,and Abyss Vs Umaga or Mickey Foley ,D'Angelo Dinnero Vs R-Truth and Kurt Angle Vs Randy Orton ,thank you :) 

Edited by DarkFlorin

I already create Chad Gable , Jason Jordan , Kurrgan , Tommy End , Scott Dawson , La Sombra , ACH , Anthony Nese , Bram , Eli Drake , Muhammad Hassan , Tye Dillinger , Elias Samson ... If you need those wrestlers you can find them on CC. 

Edited by Vankoff

Please make this mods any creator @tekken57 , @GameElite™ , @bravebird31 , @Smk™  , @MinchoSheen :) Judas Mesias ,Kurt Angle,D'Angelo Dinnero,Christopher Daniels and Abyss and team  Motor City Machine Guns please put on the game this Roster it's very ,very wonderful to see Judas Mesias Vs Undertaker or Brock Lesnar ,and Abyss Vs Umaga or Mickey Foley ,D'Angelo Dinnero Vs R-Truth and Kurt Angle Vs Randy Orton ,thank you :) 

I told you to put this in the request section not in my thread.

I already create Chad Gable , Jason Jordan , Kurrgan , Tommy End , Scott Dawson , La Sombra , ACH , Anthony Nese , Bram , Eli Drake , Muhammad Hassan , Tye Dillinger , Elias Samson ... If you need those wrestlers you can find them on CC. 

these are for modded wrestlers not anyone from CC.

so I've gotten to the point of editing my string.pac for this patch

You can see the changes here.

The menu select will have the Mod (Creator) Names for those mods with only one creator. 

For those that have multiple creators I will have attires with the name of the creator but the name of the slot will just be the wrestler's name.

• Like 3