A WWE 2K15 Patch

Auday

When I start match with these wrestlers, loading string do not reach the end and nothing occur. What to do? (sry for my english) In the game has already been installed a couple of mods before i install that mod. May be that a problem? (sry for my english)

did you try with different wrestlers?

I try with suicide, vampiro, mr.perfect and evan bourne. And it no works

When I start match with these wrestlers, loading string do not reach the end and nothing occur. What to do? (sry for my english) In the game has already been installed a couple of mods before i install that mod. May be that a problem? (sry for my english)

can you take a screenshot of your issue perhaps I'd be able to understand better.

can you take a screenshot of your issue perhaps I'd be able to understand better.

Loading bar stops at the middle and thats all. But WWE logo loading circle is still spinning. http://s22.postimg.org/ejer30un5/Desktop_08_03_2016_1_17_07_546.png http://s22.postimg.org/cq790yk2p/Desktop_08_03_2016_1_17_18_108.png http://s22.postimg.org/lwpjo8pb5/Desktop_08_03_2016_1_39_44_544.png 

Edited by Space_Ace

did u install the superstars correctly?

There might be a problem with the Finn Balor

This usually happens when u just rename a pac file without hex editing

Try the superstars those were already in the game 

I am sure the matches will load correctly

Edited by Adm King

OK here's the tip for truly idiots like me here is the save file put it in the save file folder (just search for CAREHEAD0000), delete your save file

put in this http://www.mediafire.com/download/c34brj71z4awxmb/save+everything+unlocked%2Btekkens.7z

run pozzum's program and you will have some caws from 80-90, everithing unlocked (except the attire of the new wrestlers, go for the carreer, what a pain in the ass if you already did to unlock), tekkens unlocked (you must of course put the pac files in the folder)

i hope it will help

i still can't use the multiple attires for new wrestlers probably i must do the season

still some new wrestlers missing

eri 619 koko b ware, tigermask

viscera , gangrel , mankind(with mask), terminator

can someone create pofo and moveset so that they could be added?

i'll do myself but the program Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator for WWE 2k15 doesnt display normally so i cant read the moves t's difficult

please someone make some pofo and moveset for them

Edited by princelucian123

update the game crashes when you go for the season there isn't a way to unlock the attires the problem is unsolved

so i have only two words:SID JUSTICE help me!!!! how to unlock the attires!

OK here's the tip for truly idiots like me here is the save file put it in the save file folder (just search for CAREHEAD0000), delete your save file

put in this http://www.mediafire.com/download/c34brj71z4awxmb/save+everything+unlocked%2Btekkens.7z

run pozzum's program and you will have some caws from 80-90, everithing unlocked (except the attire of the new wrestlers, go for the carreer, what a pain in the ass if you already did to unlock), tekkens unlocked (you must of course put the pac files in the folder)

i hope it will help

i still can't use the multiple attires for new wrestlers probably i must do the season

i'll do myself but the program Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator for WWE 2k15 doesnt display normally so i cant read the moves t's difficult

use the accelerator, if you don't have the accelerator then you pirated the game and I don't wish to help those that pirate the game.

I won't be updating this with these last few wrestlers, they will be included in 2k16 patch if I get around to it.  Ask fit pofo in the other thread not this one.

Loading bar stops at the middle and thats all. But WWE logo loading circle is still spinning. http://s22.postimg.org/ejer30un5/Desktop_08_03_2016_1_17_07_546.png http://s22.postimg.org/cq790yk2p/Desktop_08_03_2016_1_17_18_108.png http://s22.postimg.org/lwpjo8pb5/Desktop_08_03_2016_1_39_44_544.png 

you pirated the game that's probably where you are running into issues with this.

Edited by pozzum
removing multi posts

Haha - that was awesome. Sorry, I have no sympathy for issues with piracy when you can get the game for literally under $15 CAD. 

I didn't buy WWE 2K15 on PC (Had it on PS4, plus the severe lack of match types annoyed me), but I will be getting 2K16 on PC and giving my PS4 copy to a friend. So I thank you Pozzum and everyone else for their hard work modding these games. Amazing job.

Edited by natey2k4

i hope it will help

use the accelerator, if you don't have the accelerator then you pirated the game and I don't wish to help those that pirate the game.

I won't be updating this with these last few wrestlers, they will be included in 2k16 patch if I get around to it.  Ask fit pofo in the other threadI not this one

you pirated the game that's probably where you are running into issues with this.

Okay thank you. I knew that it was because of that.

Haha - that was awesome. Sorry, I have no sympathy for issues with piracy when you can get the game for literally under $15 CAD. 

I didn't buy WWE 2K15 on PC (Had it on PS4, plus the severe lack of match types annoyed me), but I will be getting 2K16 on PC and giving my PS4 copy to a friend. So I thank you Pozzum and everyone else for their hard work modding these games. Amazing job.

I'm from Russia and 15$ is pretty expensive in our currency today. But I ordered wwe 2k16 because i still don't like pirate games. WWE 2K15 was a exception :)

Edited by pozzum

thanks anyway. if the issue is for that reason is ok. 

i will never buy wwe2k16 i'm a hogan fan so i won't buy a game without hogan and his gimmick, (no aj lee, cm punk no rey mister!!!!), from my point of view the wwe2k15 roster is far better also if it has less number of superstars

however thank for your answer

thanks anyway. if the issue is for that reason is ok. 

i will never buy wwe2k16 i'm a hogan fan so i won't buy a game without hogan and his gimmick, (no aj lee, cm punk no rey mister!!!!), from my point of view the wwe2k15 roster is far better also if it has less number of superstars

however thank for your answer

Wouldn't it be fairly easy to mod Hogan into WWE 2K16 if he was in 2K15? I could be wrong, but I don't think it would be that hard?

I'm from Russia and 15$ is pretty expensive in our currency today. But I ordered wwe 2k16 because i still don't like pirate games. WWE 2K15 was a exception :)

Sorry if you considered it a shot at you, it wasn't meant to be personal - just a general thought. Canadian prices are ridiculous too these days. $80 for a brand new AAA game.

they deleted hogan from both 2k15 (no dlc if you buy now) and 2k16, in 2k16 there isn't his moveset or his taunts, so he could be created by the community but he has only general moveset, the roster in 2k15 was not complete but the most important wrestlers are present or very well created by the community

some missing wrestlers: british bulldog, jake Roberts (have a very well made caws)

the only importatant wrestlers missing for me is ted di biase senior (caw horrible, but i have seen a fantastic creation of eri619 i hope he release that soon), chavo, carlito (last  2 not important but my favorite)

the historical divas are missing: Stephanie mcmahon, micky James, miss elisabeth, chyna, Aloisia (not important one but my favorite)

so 5-6 important wrestler missing out of 150 with a very user friendly gameplay, im total sure i won't buy wwe2k16

they didn't put paige in 2k15 pc because the roster+community creation was too good

i think wwe should focus on the game play that cold be much better and not on the superstars that some years are in some are out just to hope someone will buy the game next year

sorry wee you made a mistake  i'm a ver unhappy and angry customer (i have the original wwe2k15 but without hogan dlc , and paige moveset not included), so i play with a cracked game think about it

they deleted hogan from both 2k15 (no dlc if you buy now) and 2k16, in 2k16 there isn't his moveset or his taunts, so he could be created by the community but he has only general moveset, the roster in 2k15 was not complete but the most important wrestlers are present or very well created by the community

some missing wrestlers: british bulldog, jake Roberts (have a very well made caws)

the only importatant wrestlers missing for me is ted di biase senior (caw horrible, but i have seen a fantastic creation of eri619 i hope he release that soon), chavo, carlito (last  2 not important but my favorite)

the historical divas are missing: Stephanie mcmahon, micky James, miss elisabeth, chyna, Aloisia (not important one but my favorite)

so 5-6 important wrestler missing out of 150 with a very user friendly gameplay, im total sure i won't buy wwe2k16

they didn't put paige in 2k15 pc because the roster+community creation was too good

i think wwe should focus on the game play that cold be much better and not on the superstars that some years are in some are out just to hope someone will buy the game next year

sorry wee you made a mistake  i'm a ver unhappy and angry customer (i have the original wwe2k15 but without hogan dlc , and paige moveset not included), so i play with a cracked game think about it

No Hogan as DLC... Buuuttt DLC was free with the game right?

No shit Sherlock, but you pirated 2K15 too

• Like 1

The Counter System change in 2K16 was a great gameplay improvement and makes matches actually have a back and forth from time to time.

You are just making excuses for yourself because it's fairly possible we'll be able to spoof Hogan's moveset too.

• Like 2

if thats true i'll buy 2k16, without hogan and his moveset i'll remain to wwe2k15, however thanks for answers now everythings works fine , i've solved the attire problem

Hogan was removed from WWE 2K15 like 2-3 months after the PC release. You can't buy it anymore. If you bought 2K15 today, you wouldn't get Hogan.

He said he downloaded a cracked version of the game to use Hogan, despite buying the game legitimately only to find out Hogan wasn't included anymore. 

Edited by natey2k4

Hogan was removed from WWE 2K15 like 2-3 months after the PC release. You can't buy it anymore. If you bought 2K15 today, you wouldn't get Hogan.

He said he downloaded a cracked version of the game to use Hogan, despite buying the game legitimately only to find out Hogan wasn't included anymore. 

You can't buy Hogan on consoles anymore. The pc version didn't really have dlc it was just updated to include all the dlc.  There isn't like a steam verification if you have the dlc or not.  I completely reinstalled my game and I'm pretty sure it has Hogan in it.  If I'm wrong here let me know.

You can't buy Hogan on consoles anymore. The pc version didn't really have dlc it was just updated to include all the dlc.  There isn't like a steam verification if you have the dlc or not.  I completely reinstalled my game and I'm pretty sure it has Hogan in it.  If I'm wrong here let me know.

Hogan is still in, I've reinstalled 2k15 numerous times.

Hogan is still in, I've reinstalled 2k15 numerous times.

They can't take Hogan away from you when you already bought it. If this guy bought the game brand new after Hogan was removed in June or July, you wouldn't get Hogan. If I went and bought WWE 2K15 right now, I wouldn't have access to Hogan.