CHARLOTTE - UPLOADED!

Connorsmithy94

The body looks good. Good job. Your hard work is paying off. I might suggest the pink "whoo" attire. She has been wearing that a lot lately. 

It wil be her second attire if i get the chance too. Thanks dude

I did the attires myself, (other than the face textures)/ This was not easy to do but I hope this is the best I can do.  Added her tattoo as well. Is there anything else i can do? 

12507317_936884683032063_621742643911294

Looks good. Make sure you match the body morphing in-game with a Diva already in the game. So she won't look far off.

she really looks good.

and compare the height, I set Wilder and Dawson to their real height and they look like dwarfs in-game

CHARLOTTE IS NOW BEEN UPLOADED! Please enjoy guys. I hope it satisfy majority of you guys. This was not easy and I will have to put my hands down towards the guys who make these CAW's, textures, move sets and logos, etc. The time and detail that they do to create these seem tiring (me especially haha) yet come out with these amazing creations. Again this took alot hard work and time to make so please feel free to comment download. Thanks for the support :)

Edited by Connorsmithy94
  • Like 2

Easily the best Charlotte on PS4 Community Creations. 👍

• Like 1