Hacked Moves

INSANEJUSTICE

I was wondering is there a code for the 5 knuckle shuffle and running RKO out there if so I want them for Gameshark version 2.2 ntsc for the in game base of Cena and Orton. thanks alot.

I was wondering is there a code for the 5 knuckle shuffle and running RKO out there if so I want them for Gameshark version 2.2 ntsc for the in game base of Cena and Orton. thanks alot.

ive been wondering same ting nobody seems to no, but ive been hearin dat smackdown word life will have those moves(november)

ive been wondering same ting nobody seems to no, but ive been hearin dat smackdown word life will have those moves(november)

You fool, you still believe it is called Wordlife??? Hahahaahahaa. It was obviously announced that it was going to be called Smackdown: Raw Vs. Smackdown. Damn these John Cena Fans....

Go into create an animation and make the "thats ok taunt" (The one were he wipes hiss shoulder and shuffles) and give him fist drop as 1 of his ground moves. then in a match get the opponent down, run to the ropes, then right in front of him stop runing than do the created taunt than do the fist drop.

Edited by WordLifeCj