The New Japan Dojo - Shibata Uploaded | Goto/Tanahashi Previews

Defract

FINALLY someone has come close to Hashi's likeness, love the hair choice. Great work on Shibata and Ishii too, looking forward to seeing anything else you have planned.

Goto and Tanahashi look awesome but I'm not so sure about the hair on them.

I think that you should use these hairstyles for them. What do you think?

SIOZdoA.png

Also is it possbile to fix Shibata's body texture? It stands out from the rest of the body while playing as him.

Hidden Content

Also is it possbile to fix Shibata's body texture? It stands out from the rest of the body while playing as him.

Goto's hair has been pretty much as per my choice for most of the year including the subtle highlights. I used the other style in my previous attempt but I'm much happier with this one. For me the hair on that Tanahashi kills it as the whole head shape is thrown off.

I will take a look at Shibata as a few people have pointed it out. I'm terrible for matching tones etc. So apologies :p

• Like 1

Awesome to see you on the PS4 side. That Tanahashi looks really good. The hair works well imo. I know this is your NJPW topic but any chance you plan on converting over your Tye Dillinger from the XB1 side?

Hidden Content

Goto's hair has been pretty much as per my choice for most of the year including the subtle highlights. I used the other style in my previous attempt but I'm much happier with this one. For me the hair on that Tanahashi kills it as the whole head shape is thrown off.

I will take a look at Shibata as a few people have pointed it out. I'm terrible for matching tones etc. So apologies :p

Well yeah after watching some footage from WK10 I think that this hair can work for Tanahashi. You just have to give it the right colours whic I think is going to be the hardest part.

As for Shibata I hope you manage to match the tones. 

Btw which other guys are you planning to make? I could really use a Kushida and a Naito caw, just saying lol.

Edited by Best Since Day One

Just working on a little side project with Lil Dicky. Expect some updates here soon...ish.

Lil Dicky and Defract working together again? I can't wai to see what you guys are making :D

• 2 weeks later...