Is the Gangstas uploaded? I've been wanting to get the Gangstas and I've seen a few decent New Jacks but no Mustafas and I want them as a tag.

I didn't make the Gangstas, they're by Brahmabull30 (New Jack) and Graffiti420 (Mustafa).  Dre's made a pretty good New Jack since then, so I think there are 3 of him to choose from on CC.  If I remember right, Mustafa didn't show up when you search for him, but he does show up when you do a search for New Jack, so hopefully that helps.

Thank you. Glad to get your Pitbulls as well. I first seen them on the community creations and they were instantly recognizable.

Some really good stuff there. I'll get some of these ECW guys, for sure. Still feel robbed we didn't get more ECW arenas and DLC this year. Crazy considering they bothered to put the legit ECW in there! Still, people like you and Dre make up for it.

Thank you. Glad to get your Pitbulls as well. I first seen them on the community creations and they were instantly recognizable.

Thanks guys! 

TAKING_NAMES, here's the Pitbulls' movesets that you wanted.  I actually remembered to include their skills/abilities/attributes this time.  You might want to add a spinwheel kick to Pitbull #2's moveset if possible.  It's one thing that I meant to add, but he usually did it to the opponent in the corner, and of course that move isn't in the game. 

The spoiler tags are making them show up weird for me right now, so if you cant see them, let me know or get them from my YT channel.

Brian Lee is uploaded!  Close up face photos are in the OP. 

His main attires is based off of the ECW High Incident scaffold match.  He didn't always wear the elbow pad, so if you don't like it, feel free to remove it.

The only closed vest that could be worn during a match was the Shield vest, but I think it looks OK.

BLEE%252520CAW10.png

BLEE%252520CAW19.png

BLEE%252520CAW15.png

His alt attire is DOA Chainz

BLEE%252520CAW07.png

BLEE%252520CAW04.png

BLEE%252520CAW02.png

Here's his entrance and a brief clip of him in action against Dre's Tommy Dreamer:

And of course for anyone curious, he can be turned into the "Underfaker" fairly easily :)
BLEE%252520WIP09.png

Credit goes to Keith Majors for the awesome moveset that combines his moves from both ECW and WWF.

I'm not done, but I don't know how much I have left.  I'm going to play the Showcase DLC, enjoy the new legends, and play a bit of my current Universe for a few days before I reset and finally go retro. 

If I make anyone else, it'll be the Bruise Brothers (Ron & Don Harris) with Skull/8-Ball DOA alt attires, possibly Crush with NOD and DOA attires, and Kronos of the Eliminators.  It all depends on how much time I have and how good of faces I can find for them.

Until then, enjoy Brian Lee!

Edited by Replicant13

• 2 weeks later...

Just uploaded today, The Bruise Brothers (Ron & Don Harris) with Disciples of Apocalypse alt attires!

DOA%252520CAW02.png

(see the OP for face close-ups)

Ron Harris/8-Ball

DOA%252520CAW13.pngDOA%252520CAW11.pngDOA%252520CAW03.pngDOA%252520CAW04.png

Don Harris/Skull

DOA%252520CAW09.pngDOA%252520CAW10.pngDOA%252520CAW05.pngDOA%252520CAW06.png

And if you'll ignore Triple H's water bottle, here's DOA finally reunited.

DOA%252520WIP012.pngDOA%252520WIP009.png

There weren't any great hair options for them.  I tried pretty much everything and Warrior's big hair looked really weird, so I added some highlights to try and make it look like their hair went from dark to light. 

In hindsight, I probably would get more d/l's if I made DOA their main attire, but I'm going to be using them a lot more in their Bruise Bros gear in ECW and WCW.  They can be turned into Jacob & Eli Blu (just remove the logo, change the shirt to tan, and the trunks to red).  You can also turn them into their WCW/NWO 2000 or TNA looks pretty easily if you want, but they did get quite a few more tattoos between DOA and WCW.

Huge thanks to Keith Majors for the movesets!

I'll be doing John Kronus of the Eliminators next.  Forsaken already has an excellent Saturn so there's no point in making him, but I figured it's about time Kronus gets some love.

I'll post WIP pics of him in a day or two.  Until then, enjoy the Bruise Bros!

Edited by Replicant13

These look great!!

Thanks man!

I forgot to mention that I didn't use DLC when making them, so if you have it, I highly recommend using the Natural Disasters tag entrance for them.  Also Typhoon's stage and in-ring animations work great for either one of them.

I finally got around to uploading a video of them against TPE.  I had a better match against the Pitbulls, but it was 20+ minutes long.

The Bruise Brothers are epic. Having lots of fun with them. Great job!!!

are you still doing movesets? you and dre41 made a good team during the last gen era

Is their any way I can get that perry saturn set from you??

I didn't make Saturn, Forsaken/Riddlebox did.  I just plan on making an alt Eliminators attire for him, as there's no point in doing him since Forsaken's is really good.

Kronus is still in progress since I suck at drawing logos/fonts by hand lol and I've gotten sidetracked with another guy I decided to make on a whim (pics of him coming soon).  But Keith Majors is going to do the moveset for Kronus, and I know he plans on making an ECW/Eliminators moveset for Saturn at some point too, so if it's OK with him I can post it, or you can ask him since he's on here.

These all look great. Any chance you could do an old school Brian Lee when he was in smoky mountain wrestling with Sunny?

Probably not if you're talking about his blonde look.  The photo I used to make him was fairly recent and I had to tweak it a lot, so it'd be hard to get him to look any younger.  Plus he has facial hair in the pic, and even though I got rid of some of it, getting rid of any more would pretty much kill the texture.  There really aren't many good/usable photos of Lee on the internet, especially from the 90's -- believe me, I've probably got all of them on my computer saved as refs lol. 

If you can deal with him having facial hair, you might just want to d/l him and throw the Luger mullet on him, or change the hair he's got to blonde.  After that all he'd need is plain black trunks, and I don't think he had any tats back then. 

Glad you like them man, couldn't have done them without you!  Tommy Dreamer is in for some pain this year :)

Edited by Replicant13

Is their any way I can get that perry saturn set from you??

I didn't make Saturn, Forsaken/Riddlebox did.  I just plan on making an alt Eliminators attire for him, as there's no point in doing him since Forsaken's is really good.

Kronus is still in progress since I suck at drawing logos/fonts by hand lol and I've gotten sidetracked with another guy I decided to make on a whim (pics of him coming soon).  But Keith Majors is going to do the moveset for Kronus, and I know he plans on making an ECW/Eliminators moveset for Saturn at some point too, so if it's OK with him I can post it, or you can ask him since he's on here.

These all look great. Any chance you could do an old school Brian Lee when he was in smoky mountain wrestling with Sunny?

Probably not if you're talking about his blonde look.  The photo I used to make him was fairly recent and I had to tweak it a lot, so it'd be hard to get him to look any younger.  Plus he has facial hair in the pic, and even though I got rid of some of it, getting rid of any more would pretty much kill the texture.  There really aren't many good/usable photos of Lee on the internet, especially from the 90's -- believe me, I've probably got all of them on my computer saved as refs lol. 

If you can deal with him having facial hair, you might just want to d/l him and throw the Luger mullet on him, or change the hair he's got to blonde.  After that all he'd need is plain black trunks, and I don't think he had any tats back then. 

Glad you like them man, couldn't have done them without you!  Tommy Dreamer is in for some pain this year :)

you've really outdone yourself man. lol

these are really good

• Like 1

John Kronus of the Elminators has been uploaded!  See the OP for a close up face photo.

Kronus%2520CAW07.png

Perry Saturn always seems to have plenty of decent CAWs made, but there's hardly any Kronus CAWs up.  I always thought he was just as talented as Saturn, especially for his size, and it's too bad that the Eliminators didn't stick together.

His main attire is probably what he wore most with the Eliminators

Kronus%2520CAW06.png

Kronus%2520CAW03.png

I don't know if I'll be making Saturn, but I included the logo for his tights.  They're as small and opaque as possible, located on his left wrist band.  I figured it's an easy enough way to include the logo, since I couldn't upload it to CC (CC never lets me upload my own logos for whatever reason).

His alt attire are his tights fromt he Elims early days.  I actually did them entirely with in-game designs to cut down on logos.  I was surprised it turned out pretty accurate.

Kronus%252520CAW02.png

Kronus%252520CAW01.png

Really the only thing I wasn't happy with is how the right arm tattoo turned out.  Believe me, I tried, and it looked great on my computer but after 8 or 9 tries, that's about as best as I could get it.

Huge thanks and credit to Keith Majors, who did the moveset.  He also did a version that includes DLC, and can be found if you search his movesets.

I don't know if I'll be making Saturn.  Forsaken710 has an excellent one that I'll probably just convert or make an alt Eliminators attire for, but if there's enough demand I might make him.  It's just all those tattoos....

I've still got a couple guys left.  One is almost done, and one I won't be making until I need him in Universe.  I'll post pics of the guy I've got almost done later this week.  Until then, enjoy Kronus!

Could I get that John Kronus moveset please?? Oh and I just wanted an ECW based Saturn set.

Yeah no prob, I just had to OK it with Keith since he made the movesets.  I'll post both Saturn and Kronus's ECW sets in the next couple days, but just so you know there's DLC in them.  Shouldn't be too big of a deal but if you don't have DLC you might hafta tweak a couple things. 

Anyways, I didn't plan on uploading this, but I've got a couple friends who want him so I'll be posting him in a couple of days:

Sandman%2BWIP06.png

I pretty much made him out of necessity, since I missed out on Dre's and like 15/16 of the Sandman CAWs that are up are the exact same.

I could also use this hairstyle:

Sandman%2BWIP04.png

...but once it gets bright enough, parts of the hairline become orange.  The hair I used for Kevin Sullivan's alt attire is also an option, but even that is kind of grasping because of the sideburns.

He's got an alt attire which I'm not posting pictures of yet, but anyone who's looked at my feed has seen it.  The alt is definitely going to have the 1st hairstyle, and I think hardcore fans will really like it.

I'll probably have him up by Sunday or Monday, I just don't know who I'm going to take down to make room.  I'm leaning towards pulling Lawler or Stevie Richards, although I might take down Road Dogg since yet another guy (TheBrianSpilner) just ripped off all my RD tats and logos.

So yeah, any thoughts about the hair choice would be appreciated.

Keep up the awesome caw's

Thanks man! And as promised, here are Saturn and Kronus's ECW movesets.  All credit goes to Keith Majors.

And I've got one more hair option for Sandman's late 95-96 look:

Sandman%2BWIP07.png

He'll be uploaded tomorrow for sure. 

If I don't hear any feedback I'll probably go with the 1st (shorter) hair shown a couple posts up.  I can't use the bandana for his entrance unfortunately, as it turns his hair (or what's visible) tiger striped :wacko:

The Sandman has been uploaded!  See the OP for close up face photos.

Sandman%2BWIP20.png

Sandman%2BWIP17.png

Sandman%2BWIP18.png

Since I didn't get any feedback, I just went with the original hairstyles I had and tweaked them a bit so that his Zubaz hair was darker than his alt attire.

As for his alt attire:

Sandman%2BWIP14.png

Sandman%2BWIP13.png

Sandman%2BWIP12.png

I ran out of layers with 3 full stripes to go, so I had to play layer doctor and re-stretch pretty much everything.  Finished with 0 layers to go.  I couldn't get a better quality shirt logo than that, but IMO it still turned out OK considering I used a screencap from match in summer 1995.

The main attire has room for a bandana, but it kind of looked like crap so I didn't go with it.  I had the logo for his bandana ready to go, but only had 1 layer left on the main attire when all was said and done.

Sandman%2BWIP22.png

All logos are by me.  Keith Majors assisted with the moveset, and it was kind of funny as we only had 4 or 5 minor differences (and most of those were what should be a quick grapple/tie up, or sig/finisher).

Sandman%2BWIP25.png

There's no DLC on him, but if you get him and have the HoF Showcase, I highly recommend giving him The Enforcers theme song.  I made his entrance long and drawn out, and that song was really the best replacement for Metallica.

I've got at least 2 more CAWs to do.  One I'm hoping to have done by next week, and the other won't be until I have room for him and get through some Universe.

Enjoy!

Nice work as always really liking that second attire. Sometimes I really wish I had Xbone. Also appreciate the Eliminators sets. Thank you and could I get that Sandman set please?? 

Nice work as always really liking that second attire. Sometimes I really wish I had Xbone. Also appreciate the Eliminators sets. Thank you and could I get that Sandman set please?? 

Thanks!  And no prob, here's the Sandman's set:

It was created by me with assistance from Keith Majors.  Like I said, we only had about 4 or 5 differences in the moveset, the biggest one being that he has the corner 2nd rope bulldog as a signature.  But otherwise it was just move placement (front grapple or medium grapple), and I have an eye gouge in there when I don't think he did.

I just noticed too that I didn't give him the leverage pin skill, which you'll want to give him that, along with School Boy 1 and the non-bridging O'Connor roll.

And while I'm on, I might as well post some WIP of my next guy... the Insane Luchador, Super Crazy:

SC%2BWIP13.png

I probably would've had him done 3x over by now if it wasn't for the damn logo warping/stretching.  It's basically like putting together a puzzle that warps and falls apart every time I think I've got it, but now that I've figured out where to start the tights (see: above) I've got it down.  But this has been my WWE 2K16 life over the past couple of days:

SC%2BWIP14.png

I've still gotta balance everything out on the main attire (Living Dangerously 2000), and then create his alt attire, so I'm hoping to have him done by the middle of the week.

Super Crazy has been uploaded!

SC%2BCAW10.pngSC%2BCAW11.png

See the OP for more attire close-ups. 

To put it simple, he was a LOT of work.  Aside from his entrance shirt and the ECW logo, I had to draw everything by hand, and had to re-work his main attire tights 6 times to work around the logo warping/stretching.  After I figured out how to beat the warping, the 2nd attire wasn't as bad.  There were some parts I couldn't stretch things as far as they technically should go, but there was nothing I could really do. 

He uses a lot of logos, and I apologize for that, but there was no other way to do him good.  When I first started making him I thought I could make each pair of tights in 4 logos... which turned into 9-10 because of the warping. 

I did include his current (sun) tattoo.  I had already cut it out and put it on him, then when I was re-watching some of his matches, I noticed that he didn't actually have that full tattoo back then.  But since I did the work already, I figured some people might want to do his "current" look so the tattoo is included on the alt attire, completely invisible on his left arm. 

The first attire is based off Living Dangerously 2000, where he won the tournament for the ECW TV Title.

SC%2BCAW08.pngSC%2BCAW07.pngSC%2BCAW05.png

After playing layer doctor, I managed to free up 1 extra layer in case anyone wants to give him his necklace.  Also if you replace the Raza Azteca with a "November to Remember" logo, you've got his N2R 99 attire.

The alt attire is based off Living Dangerously '99, were he faced Tajiri.

SC%2BCAW03.pngSC%2BCAW01.pngSC%2BCAW02.png

Also a big thanks to Keith Majors once again for doing the moveset.  He's got a DLC moveset for him coming (if it's not up by now) so be sure to check his movesets if you want a more accurate set for Super Crazy.

Enjoy!

How blue are Sandman's Eyes? I like Super Crazy's attire but not too keen on the face. 

Needs more Kronus.

Edited by HarlotEffect93

How blue are Sandman's Eyes? I like Super Crazy's attire but not too keen on the face. 

Needs more Kronus.

Yeah Sandman's eyes aren't as bright blue as the photos show, I know I dimmed them down a bit more after those pictures before uploading.  It's one of those things where I'd get them to be the "right" color, save, come back in, and they eyes would be too bright again.  His hair is also a bit darker blonde after those pics, at least on the Zubaz attire.

As for Super Crazy's face, I'm not sure what else I could've done?  His face is widened out as much as it'll go in spots, and if I pulled back during the face capture (so his face would seem wider and everything else would be smaller) there wasn't enough detail being captured. 

He's based on his 99-01 ECW run when he didn't have the insane cocaine bloat to his face, if that helps.  Originally I was going to throw Rusev's hair on the alt attire, since his face does look a lot wider with that instead of Evolution Batista's curly hair.  But I guess if nothing else, compare it to the 3 Super Crazy CAWs that are up and then tell me how bad the face is :)