[Rendered caws Save 1 (w/TU 1.05 updated)] WWE / NXT current roster / Indy, ROH and TNA wrestlers

BlackBen83

Im just looking for old WWF/WWE people in rendered form. I check every day or two and they slowly appear. :)

Cheers anyway for all your efforts. :D

no prob, happy for you dude ;)

Edited by BlackBen83

• 2 weeks later...

how about making some of Lucha underground Caws :)

I have rendered on CC Pentagon Jr and Johnny Mundo only for the moment, but there aren't my caws : search tag PROPER ONE for / or PENTAGON, and MUNDO normally created by DIRTYK1LLER and CAGEOF300.

A lot of AAA roster aren't rendered, because I'm working on the second save Global Wars with ROH and NJPW roster with current WWE and NXT.

Ben.

Edited by BlackBen83

Hello. Today I downloaded this CAW pack on my PC and used Horizon to inject them onto my USB (I have a JTAG Xbox 360).

But for some reason, none of the arenas, belts or CAWS seem to appear in game. What have I done wrong? I am new to all these things. 

PS: I set all the files to my Xbox profile.

EDIT: Nevermind, found the issue. Forgot to import the game save data lel. :p

Love these CAWS, Ben! Very thankful! :)

Edited by ThatOneBrat

i have a little request if u can do it i have download ur save and i found it big for me when i extracted(5gb)  can i request only the numbers of ur Caw bec. i cant found a name in horizon i found most of them in this name e.g (72.SUPERSTAR PERSONNALISÉE)  i need save slot no for this CAWs plz :

Braun Strowman
Rhyno
Tommy Dreamer
Rey Mysterio Jr
Tensaï
D.O.C Gallows
CM Punk
Matt Hardy
Low-Ki
Christopher Daniel
Frankie Kazarian
Jay Lethal
Kenny Omega
Tama Tonga
Shinsuke Nakamura NXT
Tigre Uno
Suicide
Bobby Roode
Jushin Liger

• Like 1

Hello. Today I downloaded this CAW pack on my PC and used Horizon to inject them onto my USB (I have a JTAG Xbox 360).

But for some reason, none of the arenas, belts or CAWS seem to appear in game. What have I done wrong? I am new to all these things. 

PS: I set all the files to my Xbox profile.

EDIT: Nevermind, found the issue. Forgot to import the game save data lel. :p

Love these CAWS, Ben! Very thankful! :)

Thx bro, and no prob for this save I do that with pleasure for community ;)

i have a little request if u can do it i have download ur save and i found it big for me when i extracted(5gb)  can i request only the numbers of ur Caw bec. i cant found a name in horizon i found most of them in this name e.g (72.SUPERSTAR PERSONNALISÉE)  i need save slot no for this CAWs plz :

Braun Strowman
Rhyno
Tommy Dreamer
Rey Mysterio Jr
Tensaï
D.O.C Gallows
CM Punk
Matt Hardy
Low-Ki
Christopher Daniel
Frankie Kazarian
Jay Lethal
Kenny Omega
Tama Tonga
Shinsuke Nakamura NXT
Tigre Uno
Suicide
Bobby Roode
Jushin Liger

Hey TheGame, normally just download all the caws, there are renamed "SUPERSTAR PERSONNALISEE" because there are rendered. All the superstars you name are in the pack. At the moment I can't tell you where are the slot because I'm working on the second save (the other topic) with current WWE and NXT roster, NJPW and ROH wrestlers only.

Sorry :(

Ben.

ok no problem anyhow thanks a lot for ur hard work and waiting for the 2nd save i think its gonna be amazing like the 1st one :)   goodluck

Thx a lot bro, the save 2 is coming soon, I just need to fix some missing caw like Tomoaki Honma by another one NJPW superstars and perhaps add the current ROH and NJPW Tag Team champion like Tama Tonga w/ Roa Tonga or missing team like Michael Bennett and Matt Taven if I can (and replace for example Alumni like Mason Ryan or others).

I will see what I found on cc and render them.

Ben.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey pal, I tried to download the file from MediaFire but it said there was an error... Has it been deleted?

Hi, sorry I've fixed this night the problem, link to the page 1 updated :), and called Save 01.

Ben.

Hey blackben I download all your renders and thanks for sharing...I lost a lot of of my renders and I'm just wondering when are u going to render roh and new Japan stars again....and could u render the midnight express

blackben83 please render my caws me is WRESTLINGDEAD8 on xbox i have trent-dudley boys-solmon crowe low ki and roky romero is coming

Edited by karimgameswwe

• 4 weeks later...