Is there a way to set wake up taunts?

Honor Me

So the wake up taunt is tied to the Superstars and not the finisher? Do you have to copy the entire moveset or just the finishers/specials(whatever it's called)

If you change the finisher, wouldn't it change the wake up taunt?

So the wake up taunt is tied to the Superstars and not the finisher? Do you have to copy the entire moveset or just the finishers/specials(whatever it's called)

If you change the finisher, wouldn't it change the wake up taunt?

i think it's a little of both. reason why i said this is bc take Big Show for instance. His chokeslam (chokeslam 5) does the chokeslam taunt prior, but if you do his WMD he'll do the fist bald up wake up taunt the only downfall to this is people like taker won't do the Double throat slash that he does every single time he gets ready to do the tombstone just some "i'm ready and waiting" type taunt. 

They're set to the finishers as far as i'm aware. For example if the finisher is a chokeslam they'll raise their hand into the air.

it all depends cause i know i've given Kane the one armed chokeslam and big show the chokeslam 6 (paul wight's from wwe13) and they don't do the raised arm taunt they just do that cena ready and waiting type taunt. lol

What i normally do is i do the wakeup taunt, hit R2 to cancel, do my own taunt, then do the finisher.  I really only do the charged finishers for people like bryan, orton or if i want a tired finisher animation

• 1 year later...
On 2015-11-30 at 9:25 AM, Honor Me said:

I'm not sure why they removed this capability. Is there a workaround?

The in game wrestlers seem to have different ones set to their characters.

You r mistaken.They have not removed the Capability.

On 2015-11-30 at 9:58 AM, AgeofSandow said:

if you copy a superstar's moveset.

U r wrong.We can Directly do it without copying Superstar's Moveset.