I so envy all the Xbox users..I have an amazing njpw/roh roster for the ps4 but we are missing shimmer/shine/wsu..I was always a fan of your work since the last gen..hopefully if the rumors are true for 2k17 both xbox and ps users can download from both systems

Thanks for the sentiments but, 2K16 will be my last year creating.

WHAT!?!

I so envy all the Xbox users..I have an amazing njpw/roh roster for the ps4 but we are missing shimmer/shine/wsu..I was always a fan of your work since the last gen..hopefully if the rumors are true for 2k17 both xbox and ps users can download from both systems

WHAT!?!

Yep.

• 3 weeks later...

WHAT!?!

Yep.

What a shame! Regardless I've enjoyed your caws throughout the years, I basically have a federation with your caws and MABS lol.

Will Amber Gallows be coming up soon by the way? :)

WHAT!?!

Yep.

What a shame! Regardless I've enjoyed your caws throughout the years, I basically have a federation with your caws and MABS lol.

Will Amber Gallows be coming up soon by the way? :)

I say this is my final year because I don't see myself buying a wwe game in the foreseeable future. I also feel it is getting redundant recreating the people I do every year. I wish I could import over caws then I wouldnt have too much of an issue.

As far as Amber, I only have her face done. It may be a little while but I will get her out before 2k17. 

Edited by mrblacksheep

Christina Von Eerie & Mercedes Martinez added to OP. I also have infinite uploads on all my profiles. Not sure how it happened but it did.

Videos for most added. Those who don't are going through retweaks.

Sweet Saraya preview coming next.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Big fan of your work, great job on all your caws.

I was wondering if you had the Shimmer championships or Shine and Shimmer tag team championships? 

Thanks.

I have textures for them but I have not created them because they were already made by others on CC.

Hi,

I was wondering if you had the Shimmer championships or Shine and Shimmer tag team championships? 

Thanks.

I have textures for them but I have not created them because they were already made by others on CC.

Sorry, didn't see the Shimmer championships on CC. (I think I was only searching for Shine). Can't seem to find the shine tag team championships though.

Thanks though and thanks again for your great work! 

Hi,

Thanks.

Sorry, didn't see the Shimmer championships on CC. (I think I was only searching for Shine). Can't seem to find the shine tag team championships though.

Thanks though and thanks again for your great work! 

Oh actually you are right. I have to find better photos with better lighting for the Shine TTCs. When it's uploaded to my YT channel it will already be on CC.

• 2 weeks later...

My final caw for 2k16 will be Kelly Klein and after that, I'm out. As far as 2k17 is concerned I said I was done and that is somewhat true. 2K18 looks like the game that may be worth the money. They've added a ton a features back in 2k17 which had me enjoy the hell out of 2k14. So if there are any issues with them in 2k17, hopefully they'll iron them out in the next game. But as of the release of my last caw, I am indefinitely done cawing and thank you to anyone who gave a shit about my shit. Hope those who buy 2K17 have fun playing it with as few bugs and glitches as possible. See you when I see you.

• 5 weeks later...

I think I have asked you this before, but where do you get your textures for the Indy girls?? I love all the girls you make and want them in my game, but im on PS4. I have such a hard time finding usable pics for a texture for them.

I think I have asked you this before, but where do you get your textures for the Indy girls?? I love all the girls you make and want them in my game, but im on PS4. I have such a hard time finding usable pics for a texture for them.

same here. I think he's getting them from shows or promos

Well, As far as the faces go, I get them from Social Media, Youtube (Promos and interviews), and of course google. Others you have to do more digging around for. And if all fails, take the best photo you an find and mirror the good half. When it comes to the attires and tats, it's pretty much the same but it also helps that the people who frequent the shimmers shows always bring a camera and I've bookmarked most of their portfolios and albums.

• 2 weeks later...