Madison Eagles Has been uploaded. Despite doing everything I could think of to remove that shit from her skin, its still there. The Only solution for that is to not save the caw when those blotches show up. I didn't even see the blotches until after opened her up in caw mode. It's barely noticeable and I put a lot of time into her which is why I didn't want to restart her. Roxxi Laveaux and Andrea started. Will do a Nikki Roxx slot for Roxxi.

Edited by mrblacksheep

Canceling Cherry bomb for now. Just like Madison eagles that yellow shit showed up and it's worse. Also really struggling with her shinguards due to this bullshit in caw mode. I might have to split the designs into 3 parts. So at this point I know I'm going to have to restart her and maybe even Madison. All these issues are irritating the fuck out of me so I'm going to be working on people with a bit simpler attires until I decide to redo her.

3BXKXXG.png

Edited by mrblacksheep

Shame, she was looking good. Have you tried adjusting the skin colour and then editing the hair colour, that normally fixes the green blob issue. You don't have to change the colour, just go into the pallet and press select with both the skin and hair colour. It's probably best to do that after you've finished the attire.

Shame, she was looking good. Have you tried adjusting the skin colour and then editing the hair colour, that normally fixes the green blob issue. You don't have to change the colour, just go into the pallet and press select with both the skin and hair colour. It's probably best to do that after you've finished the attire.

Yeah, but when you go back in to edit its there again. You don't see it on the versus screen

Finally got things the way I want them. After 2 days of avoiding the game Cherry bomb attire update. Will add a Kimber Bombs attire and will release after I finish Kimber Lee to release them as a team.

OP updated.

xls0i8C.png

You said you were goiing to post Cherry and Kimber at the same time. I see your Cherry is posted,  is Kimber too?

I uploaded her early because If something had happened to my save data, I would not have made her again. So I figured if I finish something I'll just upload it. Kimber Lee is still WIP.

• Like 1