★★★ ✖ UPLOADED .CAS ✖ ★★★

DASH.R

They're working fine for me thank you Ben you're the man.

I'm very happy for you ;) that all working fine. What are the missing wrestlers ?

Están funcionando bien para mí le doy las gracias a Ben que eres el hombre.

Friend, as you've installed? not work for me

I'm sorry, I follow the rules of Horizon, I can't help you for why it doesn't work :( Have you "Rehash/Resign" the save when all content has injected?

Edited by BlackBen83

I'm very happy for you ;) that all working fine. What are the missing wrestlers ?

I'm sorry, I follow the rules of Horizon, I can't help you for why it doesn't work :(

The missing wrestlers are Hollywood Hogan, Rhyno, Bram, CM Punk, Mr Anderson, Eric Young, EC3, Big Daddy V, Eddie Guerrero, Doink, Corey Graves, Tommy Dreamer, Matt Jackson, Gail Kim and Kelly Kelly.

The others aren't listed (Beretta, Zeus, Beefcake, ecc)

I'm sorry, I follow the rules of Horizon, I can't help you for why it doesn't work :(

The missing wrestlers are Hollywood Hogan, Rhyno, Bram, CM Punk, Mr Anderson, Eric Young, EC3, Big Daddy V, Eddie Guerrero, Doink, Corey Graves, Tommy Dreamer, Matt Jackson, Gail Kim and Kelly Kelly.

The others aren't listed (Beretta, Zeus, Beefcake, ecc)

Ok in fact on my Xbox save the .CAS are named for example : In fact on Horizon still appears the name of Baretta slot for example; on which I DL the new caw (perhaps Hollywood Hogan). Normally you should find the caws appointed in game.

Thanks for the cas files

No problem ;) it's a pleasure

Please help me get this on my game .
Traslation:

As not found previously downloaded DLC not have been able to successfully load the data loaded . Re-download the DLC . If you start the game again without downloading the DLC , your saved game data with the new data will be overwritten. Do you want to start the game with new data stored without re-downloading the DLC ?

Please help me get this on my game .
Traslation:

As not found previously downloaded DLC not have been able to successfully load the data loaded . Re-download the DLC . If you start the game again without downloading the DLC , your saved game data with the new data will be overwritten. Do you want to start the game with new data stored without re-downloading the DLC ?

Put the dlcs (accelerator, season pass and new moves pack) in the dlc folder of wwe 2k16 (your profile id/315A07D2/00000002)

No guys Ben's save had all the superstars unlocked cause I installed it and it's working. For me, the problem is the reash and resign process with your profile id cause I think you don't know what is it

No guys Ben's save had all the superstars unlocked cause I installed it and it's working. For me, the problem is the reash and resign process with your profile id cause I think you don't know what is it

But he is saying that he lost HIS created players. He thinks they are supposed to still be there along with the ones that have been posted. I think.

Edited by Dbo2700

But he is saying that he lost HIS created players. He thinks they are supposed to still be there along with the ones that have been posted. I think.

No! ,My characters created no, if downloaded from this page

As that process is done ? I think not hise

No Dbo when you put another save you will have the only things the owner of that save had, you will lost everything 

I know that. That is what needs to be explained to him. I'm telling him that. He is wondering where his old caws went. 

No Dbo when you put another save you will have the only things the owner of that save had, you will lost everything 

I know that. That is what needs to be explained to him. I'm telling him that. He is wondering where his old caws went. 

I think he doesn't even have the new save, the save was corrupted cause a step of the import process was wrong and the game made another save from the beggining so if he hasn't a backup of his save in the computer, he fucked up :blush:

I think he doesn't even have the new save, the save was corrupted cause a step of the import process was wrong and the game made another save from the beggining so if he hasn't a backup of his save in the computer, he fucked up :blush:

No, I 'm not talking about my back , my superstars created the truth I do not care , I have everything perfect even on the horizon I get the superstars downloaded but put the game have nothing ... That's my problem

Hidden Content

Thank you very much, I've found today a great caw of EC3 but not rendered, this is the best caw on CC with textures and good face (4 current attires). I've one render .DDS on mediafire : Ethan Carter render

I need to work on Briscoes brothers renders, and others of ROH this night.

I upload the save tonight ;)

See you later.

Ok bro I will upload the render by this evening ;)

Thank you very much, I've found today a great caw of EC3 but not rendered, this is the best caw on CC with textures and good face (4 current attires). I've one render .DDS on mediafire : Ethan Carter render

See you later.

Perfect bro here's the render

http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/4FKiJnQf/file.html

Thank you so much Domy ;) I've found a great pics today of Ricochet that I could work ^^ for my next save. That I say before, I'm waiting to receive my KG Tools. So I'll begin a new save when I receive it ^^

Here's the final render in JPG format (Credit to DFreedom30) :

Hidden Content

So, here's the 1st .CAS package of rendered caws for your pleasure guyz, come from CC !!

Wrestlers List : Apollo Crews, Alberto Del Rio, Braun Strowman, D'Von Dudley and Bubba Ray, Jay Lethal, AJ Styles, Alew Shelley, Austin Aries, Tommasso Ciampa, James Storm, Bobby Roode, Chris Sabin, Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hogan, RVD, Bobby Lashley, Jeff Hardy, Ricochet (render work in progress), Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano, Cedric Alexander, Rhyno, Bram, CM Punk, Mr Anderson, Eric Young, EC3, Big Daddy V, Eddie Guerrero, Doink, Corey Graves, Tommy Dreamer, and Matt and Nick Jackson.

Divas : Ivory, Sasha Banks, Dana Brooke, Gail Kim, Melina, Kelly Kelly, and Asuka.

DL Link : Rendered Caws package 1

Thanks to all CC creators (credits to Jam75, Fuel'N Real, M.BlackSheep, and all the others creators that I forgot).

Thanks bro! 
Works fine for me. 

2swgRrR.jpg

Edited by Mr. Curb Stomp

Hidden Content

See you later.

Ok bro I will upload the render by this evening ;)

See you later.

Perfect bro here's the render

http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/4FKiJnQf/file.html

Thank you so much Domy ;) I've found a great pics today of Ricochet that I could work ^^ for my next save. That I say before, I'm waiting to receive my KG Tools. So I'll begin a new save when I receive it ^^

Here's the final render in JPG format (Credit to DFreedom30) :

Hidden Content

So, here's the 1st .CAS package of rendered caws for your pleasure guyz, come from CC !!

Wrestlers List : Apollo Crews, Alberto Del Rio, Braun Strowman, D'Von Dudley and Bubba Ray, Jay Lethal, AJ Styles, Alew Shelley, Austin Aries, Tommasso Ciampa, James Storm, Bobby Roode, Chris Sabin, Hulk Hogan, Hollywood Hogan, RVD, Bobby Lashley, Jeff Hardy, Ricochet (render work in progress), Adam Cole, Johnny Gargano, Cedric Alexander, Rhyno, Bram, CM Punk, Mr Anderson, Eric Young, EC3, Big Daddy V, Eddie Guerrero, Doink, Corey Graves, Tommy Dreamer, and Matt and Nick Jackson.

Divas : Ivory, Sasha Banks, Dana Brooke, Gail Kim, Melina, Kelly Kelly, and Asuka.

DL Link : Rendered Caws package 1

Thanks to all CC creators (credits to Jam75, Fuel'N Real, M.BlackSheep, and all the others creators that I forgot).

Thanks bro! 
Works fine for me. 

2swgRrR.jpg

I'm very happy for all of you guyz ;) see you later for next save !

Ben.