TrialandError

These are actually a really cool style!  Different for sure, but definitely cool.  You could probably actually build up a small community of members to stick with WWE 2K16, and strictly spend time making CAWs with this style to build a whole roster of Legends.

No disrespect dude! I'm not gonna lie these just aren't that good looking due to the weird skin on them they look like you used skin textures of a vitiligo patient or burn center victim.

That's what they are supposed to look like! Hes using tweaked no mercy textures as he stated, to use as a mini universe of legends numbnuts!

taker looks sweet, as does ted.

Edited by Big Pete®

No disrespect dude! I'm not gonna lie these just aren't that good looking due to the weird skin on them they look like you used skin textures of a vitiligo patient or burn center victim.

That's what they are supposed to look like! Hes using tweaked no mercy textures as he stated, to use as a mini universe of legends numbnuts!

Nobody was talking to your weird lame ass. Wtf is some numbnutts anyways you homo. Youre the only on this board with other guys nutts on your mind  old fat pedophile mofo

Edited by thetruth

My WWF roster is great now are you gonna do the ultimate warrior no mercy style?? Also Dibiase looks amazing

Warrior looks done No Mercy style already. He's the oiliest model in the game.  Not to mention there are already some amazing Warrior variants out there.

Nobody was talking to your weird lame ass. Wtf is some numbnutts anyways you homo. Youre the only on this board with other guys nutts on your mind  old fat pedophile mofo

Ahh just as i thought, we have a total fucking spacker in our midst.. :lol

OT: Is warrior planned? one to fit in with the others!

Edited by Big Pete®
  • Like 1

That DiBiase is perfect, now he needs Virgil so we can recreate the WWF SuperStars arcade game trio with DiBiase, Virgil and Andre. 

How many other classic superstars do you have planned? I like the unique look to them, and classic Taker is absolutely perfect!

That DiBiase is perfect, now he needs Virgil so we can recreate the WWF SuperStars arcade game trio with DiBiase, Virgil and Andre. 

How many other classic superstars do you have planned? I like the unique look to them, and classic Taker is absolutely perfect!

Going off the textures he's using, i'd say theres a few left.

Edited by Big Pete®

Going off the textures he's using, i'd say theres a few left.

I do have a few more left. Thinking of doing Big Bossman and a Tito Santana. Dibiase's textures had to be made from scratch. Still trying to get that perfect IccoTrac style.

TrialAndError have you considered doing arenas with this same No Mercy look?  Maybe throw in the classic WWF logo too and make the ring aprons have that glossy look?

I honestly haven't even looked at the create an arena mode yet.  I downloaded some good classic arenas, but that tron glitch that makes the logo disappear really detracts from that classic experience. 

I can give it a test run if you like

• Like 1