TrialandError

12-10-2015 - Sasha Banks Preview. There will be a second attire and I will take requests.

K2EfRRL.jpg

Ric Flair - UPLOADED
Tags - Flair, Nature Boy, WLF, TNE, WWF

gZAfKET.jpg
omoFaz0.jpg

Ted Dibiase - UPLOADED
Tags - Dibiase, Million, WLF, TNE, WWF

UmozXLQ.jpg
bkK9TuU.jpg

Undertaker - UPLOADED
Tags - Undertaker, Taker, WLF, WWF, TNE

Survivor Series 1990 DEBUT ATTIRE
bjUr3Zi.jpg

Royal Rumble 1994 Casket Match
MbEwzrR.jpg

Rowdy Roddy Piper - UPLOADED
Tags - WLF, TNE, WWF, Piper, Hot Rod

WrestleMania I and VIII Attires
CaAhxjj.jpg
utC0vzO.jpg

Macho Man/King Randy Savage - UPLOADED
Tags: WLF, Macho Man, Savage, TNE, WWF

SNME Oct. 1990 and SummerSlam 89 Attires
INGECCJ.jpg
O3fqUlX.jpg

Hulk Hogan - UPLOADED
Tags: WLF, TNE, HULK, HOGAN, WWF (Credit to IccoTrac's No Mercy MOD (with some Photoshop edits to his textures) and DrGorillaNuts for the entrance)

WrestleMania I Attire
WVhRbDv.jpg
sUxhVpn.jpg

American Made Attire
tXsg8Gm.jpg

In-Ring Hogan vs. Andre
wePZ2Zg.jpg
Edited by TrialandError
  • Like 2

I hear you on the shine. Thankfully, I may be releasing an entire fleet of Iccotrac style CAWs so we can remake WWF Legends for this generation of consoles.

I'm aiming for an 87 to 92 roster

Hey, Trial. It really does look good but are you thinking of releasing a version without all of the extra grease? lol I downloading him and tried him in game. It does look great overall but if the shine could be toned down on the body and forehead would help a bit. Great job and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff...

Yea I could mess the opacity and layer a cleaner texture.

Kinda wanted to go for this look because it's so classic WWF style.  Like I said, I may release a slew of classic styled guys just to have an alternate universe

I'd upload it just in case a lot of people surfing through CC didn't see the post. It's the best classic Hogan overall so people don't need to miss out. Great job! Who are you working on next?

I love your style. It's so different, yet for some reason it just seems really nice. I can imagine they'd look weird next to in-game models, but I like them.

They actually look like stars from the 80s travelled to today's product and took on current guys.  They fit in pretty well honestly. They look baby oiled up 

I love your style. It's so different, yet for some reason it just seems really nice. I can imagine they'd look weird next to in-game models, but I like them.

They actually look like stars from the 80s travelled to today's product and took on current guys.  They fit in pretty well honestly. They look baby oiled up 

I kind of want to see what they look like in-game now. Can you post a screenshot of them with an in-game model?

Edited by Codes.