Damn, it's a shame you're having issues with your Sting, D'Lo Brown & Mark Henry mod. They are all looking so great thus far.

I know that Diesel, Shawn Michaels & Ahmed Johnson will be in Wrestling Legends but I'm really wishing that your APA & Razor Ramon Packs make the cut. In both 2K14 & 2K17, they screwed up Razor's threads. They never get the shit right. So, I really, really want your Razor to make the cut!

Edited by jbl328
  • Like 1

Third Sting attire should have the same face paint as the first Sting attire.

not necessarily 

latest?cb=200907311343541420155703127hqdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKUcCiZglKspCVnDOQcMUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS421Rh3K0fnltqCV2LkNsting-macho-man.jpg?quality=90&w=650

I looked through the nitros and found that the vast majority of Crow Sting appearances line up with the mods I chose. But like you in my mind I thought sting wore the original facepaint with the big logo but after looking through the nitros he may have worn it that way once. But then I asked myself why do I remember it differently. Well in 96/97 Sting did a promotional shoot.

tumblr_ni33miGfNV1sg99p0o1_1280.pngsting.jpgSting1_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75that promotional shoot covered the majority of his promotional image as far as magazine covers, tshirt, video game likenesses, & action figure likenesses up until after Starrcade 97.

WCW_vs._the_World.jpgWCW-Sting-Vibrating-figure.jpghqdefault.jpgtumblr_myjn69UZlf1sg99p0o1_500.pngtumblr_ndmbeevDZ11sg99p0o1_1280.jpg

But like I said when you go back to the Nitros he didnt wear that combination at all. I was thinking about doing a trenchcoatless version of that singlet but Sting NEVER wrestled a match in that singlet. He never made a crow appearance at a Nitro without his trenchcoat(pre-starrcade 97). He did wrestle a match against the Giant at a House Show in Jan of 97 that I would of done a in ring attire off of but I cant find any footage/photos/anything(he may have worn the singlet in that match but I wanna see the match so I can have a visual reference of base). So to sum a long story up I chose the facepaint that I chose because he never really wore it the other way. But with all of my mods my work is open source so you can edit or change around any mod I do(just kindly send me a copy if you've improved upon my work). So after I release switch the paint around and give him the gloveless look if you want that promotional image sting.

Edited by rj10018576

Im waiting on the dlc to come out before I dabble with the wolfpac attires. Getting these Stings to work was tricky enough. It almost was a dead wip. I barely got them to work & whenever I tried to swap their hair it would crash my game faithfully.

Now im trying to get D'Lo Brown to work. Once I can get him up and running then its looking like Ken Shamrock, HHH Street Attires, Billy Gunn 97 long tights & possibly a Nation of Domination version of Savio Vega. Last night I was entertaining the idea of making a Harlem Heat 2000 version of Ahmed Johnson(Big T lol) but then that would lead to Stevie Ray mods & I still suck at the Topogun head swapping needed to do Stevie Ray justice, soo I dont know.

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 1

I got a preview for a upcoming Crow Sting pac I'm working on. This one wont take too long to finish up real quick.

1479436129870.jpg

These look good to me. Not crazy about 2K/Yukes Sting model & face structure but you sure as hell did a better job with this than 2K or Yukes could've ever done! Thank you for ALL your hard work!

• Like 1

Last night I was entertaining the idea of making a Harlem Heat 2000 version of Ahmed Johnson(Big T lol) ....

Loving your attention to detail and work ethic, but mate NO ONE wants to recreate that Booker vs Big T feud!

• Like 1

Last night I was entertaining the idea of making a Harlem Heat 2000 version of Ahmed Johnson(Big T lol) ....

Loving your attention to detail and work ethic, but mate NO ONE wants to recreate that Booker vs Big T feud!

LOL, well in our game Ahmed Johnson doesnt have to be a fat broken version of his former self.

Small release at the top

Not counting duplicates and updates I've released about 127 mods this year(& counting). As far as Legends are concerned for 2k17 2k has made 32 new models &/or attires(including dlc). I know many of you have also made quite a few mods and contributions throughout the year so I just wanna give you all props as well. Us as fans for making the game 2k should have.

Ps for those who seemed overwhelmed at the thought or prospect of getting into modding. I have no computer degree, no past experience in gaming, texturing, 3d modeling or modding. I learned everything from the tutorials and trial and error. I did catch some breaks with free time later in the year but for the most part I've done this while being a father and being full time employed. So if I can crank out this much content in 1 year, so can you. Roll up your sleeves and jump in so this Legends game can be the best it can possibly be.

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 2

Thanks for the updates! - any plans for a 'Sexual Chocolate' era mark Henry? (I feel dirty just typing that)

I dunno, I'm coming close to the end of a long list of mods I originally wrote. It wasnt on the list but I may. I was thinking about it yesterday, literally.

fantastic mods u have done so far! :o

hbk dx, kevin nash and the sting army are my favourites of ur mods! :)

by the way, is it normal that ur models are a bit edgy?  (like seeing some polygons coming through)

i might have done something wrong or forgot something putting them in a dummy, that's why i'm asking because in your pictures ur models are looking smooth.

If you're talking about Sting's back its like that. The shirt used for his starrcade 97 singlet was a Hollywood Hogan shirt so the polygons you see are the rips from the back of his shirt. I plan on going back and fiddling around with it later I just didnt want to shelve the mod any longer. Just in case my HD crashes or some other disater I wanted it out to the public and not lost.

I come from the mugen community and the one thing I took from years of that is release your alphas and betas then constantly update them. Too many mugen characters were held on for soo long because most of the creators wanted perfection and are very paranoid about work being stolen. So you have these great WIPs and what happens? HD crashes, guys get kids or married and leave the community, etc. And a lot of incresible WIPs never got released(like a TON, majority of the most anticipated work). But the best chars were released as alphas, updated a year later, updated a year after that, taken on by someone else and updated even beyond that, so the final product is out there for everyone to enjoy.

So thats why I release my stuff quickly, thats why all of my work is open source, & thats why I encourage anyone that wants to improve upon my work beyond my capabilities to go on right ahead. I saw firsthand what a unhealthy obsession with credit &/or perfection winds up being. Im just happy were making a game that Ive always wanted to play, we're not getting paid to do this its simply for the fun & thats how I roll in this community.

Edited by rj10018576

I got a couple previews up top 

fantastic mods u have done so far! :o

hbk dx, kevin nash and the sting army are my favourites of ur mods! :)

by the way, is it normal that ur models are a bit edgy?  (like seeing some polygons coming through)

i might have done something wrong or forgot something putting them in a dummy, that's why i'm asking because in your pictures ur models are looking smooth.

which ones have come out like that. Theres been a wierd glitch I've noticed with a few of my mods where they look like you said smooth on the ps3 and glitchy on the 360.