• 4 weeks later...

Hey RJ love the mods beautiful work on crow sting btw, i did some work to that terminator logo you sent me 4 us to use on Hollywood hogan check you PM i sent a redone version to u still lot to work on it esp around the smoke and sides, but do u think its looking better? Let me know brother!

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 1

Great work on these recent mods, looking good from what I can see. Ever thought about trying the Razor hair from CAW parts? Might take that mod over the top. Just my opinion though, I always thought the in game hair looks more 98 Scott Hall than Razor.

Great work on these recent mods, looking good from what I can see. Ever thought about trying the Razor hair from CAW parts? Might take that mod over the top. Just my opinion though, I always thought the in game hair looks more 98 Scott Hall than Razor.

This... Yeah, I always thought that as well... The default hair is way too slicked back for Razor Ramon but perfect for Scott Hall... I think the CAW hair version is more feathered on top kind of like it was back in the early 90s... That would also give more stand out differences between the two characters. Diamond Studd is in the Legends game and the CAW hair would look better on it too... Let me know if and when you try it, RJ and maybe we can do an update for Legends... Just a thought

One more thing RJ, really liking that Razor.

What's up with the gold chains are those just textured? Aren't his gold chains in the CAW parts? Another pretty easy addition that would take that mod over the top.

If you need additional yobj slots use Bugsy's DDP PACH. I use it constantly. If you don't need one of the yobj slots then just inject an eyelids object or something and hide it in the head.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to that BIG Update. I know Bugsy & Red have slots covered for HBK & Flair. I definitely want that Razor Ramon Pack to make it in Wrestling Legends. 2K will never match up to any of this stuff.

I agree with you Razor Romon was one my favorite from the new generation era .  I think Razor will make the cut he was a big star  that why  he is in the hall of fame. 58905964.jpg     

Edited by dbz1989

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I released a ton of my work today. I didnt release Sting & I have a D'Lo Brown & Mark Henry 98 pack that I cant release currently and here's why. For some reason with Sting & D'Lo theres something wierd with their 000a files that if you try and use my method to make them work for 2k14 & 13 it will crash the game. You cant put in a different 000a file(that will crash the game) and the original 000a files give PS3 users the black screen with crowd noise. Ive pin pointed it down to being an issue with the 000a files and not a vertex issue. So I need someone who's better at looking at HEX to look at the 000a files and find a way for them to work on ps3. Otherwise I gotta shelf these two mods and I have a number of Sting attires done and this 98 D'Lo(with more mods coming). So guys I need your help.

1478719337267.jpg20160727_163458_029.jpg

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 1