Nice !!! Thank you for all those attires. 

Im gonna use a bunch of them for Legends but i cant use them all.

I only have 3 spots for HBK 

1-Rockers

2- Retro / Heel

3- Classic 

Also, I noticed a couple of those attires can be edited with the exact same colors & designs in Superstar Threads. So, that definitely helps save space too.

Edited by jbl328

I'm not implementing superstar threads in these attires

If you send one of them to me in happy to 'enable' then to work in Superstar Threads - I've already done some work for Bugsy and Red's Legends game 

• Like 1

If I'm not mistaken...(I haven't had much success or experience so please correct me) You can inject your Final edited YOBJ's (OBJ's injected and edited in Hex to load Textures) into the 2710 Hair Slot and the Eyelash slot which I believe is 4E22 (correct me if I'm wrong) and renaming that slot to 2940 to load in game.

-Rev.

wow, man. That looks GREAT! I really wish all of those HBK attires were able to make the final cut but I'm guessing it is possible to switch someone out so that I can add the rest of those attires from you later on after the project is released.

Any collaborations would be welcome, especially with these enteance attires as I'm kinda learning as I go how to inject CAW parts to models.

I'm happy to Superstar-Threads-Enable your mods if you'd like.

If you're interested, send me one (maybe the gold attire as it's always tricky to get a good gold-color in 'Threads) and I'll do it for you

If you want to superstar thread these HBK for Legends its not gonna work because the first slot will be the original model anyway 

If I had a modded one I can make the Threads mask files for the original model in the style of RJ's mods, a bit like the threads of that Disco Inferno I sent you ages ago

• Like 1

If you want to superstar thread these HBK for Legends its not gonna work because the first slot will be the original model anyway 

If I had a modded one I can make the Threads mask files for the original model in the style of RJ's mods, a bit like the threads of that Disco Inferno I sent you ages ago

Ok yeah , like make the kneepads in leopard in the mask , great idea 

Just to give you heads up almost all of these mods are slightly different only 2 or 3 are direct color swaps. Which one do you want me to send to you?

Your choice mate, but if you can send 2 or 3 totally different ones I can try to combine them so that they are all possible to create in 'Threads

Have you decided to attempt an Undertaker retro attire that was the Undertaker's attire he wore during WrestleMania 12? I haven't seen no one on here to ever complete that attire to the "T"

• Like 1

Have you decided to attempt an Undertaker retro attire that was the Undertaker's attire he wore during WrestleMania 12? I haven't seen no one on here to ever complete that attire to the "T"

Yes PLEASE and replace that damn old warn-out Taker with the Mohawk from the current era! A mod of the 95' version with the Mask would be awesome too.

Edited by jbl328

Undertaker isn't currently on my To-Do list. I have a lot of Mods to come but Taker really isnt at the top of my list. Honestly guys after you read up a bit in the forums, modding isnt that hard. Maybe you should get the tools & try to make that mod yourselves. Thats how I got into modding, I hated all the mistakes of 2k14 & decided to learn how to do it & make the outfits I wanted in the game.

Undertaker isn't currently on my To-Do list. I have a lot of Mods to come but Taker really isnt at the top of my list. Honestly guys after you read up a bit in the forums, modding isnt that hard. Maybe you should get the tools & try to make that mod yourselves. Thats how I got into modding, I hated all the mistakes of 2k14 & decided to learn how to do it & make the outfits I wanted in the game.

I see and you've done an excellent job with the mods you've done thus far. However, not everyone has the time to actually figure this modding stuff out. Much less, work on it. Over 15 yrs ago when I was in High school, it may have been doable for me but between my time-consuming occupation which often requires lots of OT + being the primary care provider for a grandparent of mine while helping out my mother with stuff as needed, I do NOT have the time! So, that is why I ask/request when I can. Otherwise, I would've been done some things myself.

Man, I'm a district manager(in chicago). I got a 2 year old daughter & I'm also caring for my 85 year old grandmother. If I had the time I had back in High School these mods would of been done months ago.

You just learn, one step at a time day by day one hour at a time. Honestly the majority of my textures are done in mspaint with simple cut & paste layering. Everything else I learned since making that first HHH texture mod. & I think I started on that around last fall. It seems like a lot of work, but once you get the basics it's pretty easy.

Most of the work I put in is maybe 1 hr a day (if I get a free hour).

That's why I'm always open for collaborations, I could care less about credit. IMO all of my mods are open source. But I just care about having these outfits in my personal game for my create-a-story mode. Having them out in the community(possibly in the legends game for others). & I know I can only do soo much by myself. Thats my motivation l, so If I say to myself I want a HBK from the Royal Rumble 96, or a Rock from Wrestlemania 14 If noone has made it by now I guess I'll have to make it myself. Ive looked at the newer game forums (15 & 16) & the majority of those modders arent interested in legends. Theyre making 100+ finn balor & kevin owens mods. Its up to us old timers to make these legends mods if they are to ever exist. Everybody else has moved on.

Edited by rj10018576

Happy Easter

Ok, this is the last one of his 95/96 IC outfits 

Royal Rumble 96

20160327_140952-1.jpg

Also here's a preview of Razor that I'm working on.

20160327_142920-1.jpg

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 1