Hey man as we becomming old farts we all go threw some sort of depression , just stay strong and keep your head up. Its doesnt matter if you taking little steps ,long as your going foward there is always a chance for a better tomorrow.

@RJ  nice HHH man !!!

Thanks Bugsy. After seeing the last DLC for 2k16, I've been wondering if you'll stick with your original Earthquake & Typhoon Mods. Honestly, I think your Typhoon looks better than 2K's and that your Earthquake mod is great- I like your model & 2k's model. I also just noticed that he(Typhoon) will now have at least 3 attires(including his Tugboat persona) since his Typhoon attire on your mod is slightly different from the one 2K gave us:

latest?cb=20140917201726 vs AutoPhoto_EarthquakeTyphoon.jpg

In real life, he did wear 2 slightly different attires during his Natural Disasters' run but never knew that until now : P

Thanks for the compliment on my mods but even if i worked my ass off , original models are always better. We most of the time replace our mods and arena mods with the new models. From my knowlege there wont be no Tugboat in Legend and only 1 Typhoon, we are limited on who has alt in the misc and it wouldnt make sence to waste a spot on Typhoon for only one attire

Damn, you are the man. So, now it looks like we might be getting 2-3 slots worth of Shawn Michaels' attires in the Wrestling Legends game since 1 slot can only hold up to 10 attires. Now with these last 3 included, I've counted over 15 classic HBK attires that I've seen so far...Anyway, EXCELLENT work recreating these classic real life attires for him : )

'

Edited by jbl328

BRAVO!!!! I wish for all these amazing HBK attires to make the Wrestling Legends game. At this rate, he is at least going to need 3 slots. We will probably not ever get to see these attires in a retail video game unless they did an HBK showcase, maybe. I doubt we will though. So, I really look forward being able to play as him with all of these options available in the upcoming project. Thank you so much. You guys are a life saver. I truly despise today's WWE & everything it has offered since 2012. After 2005, I only kept up with the Wrestlemania PPVs. Mid 80s towards the early 2000's were my favorite years, except when HHH & his witch staring hogging up the spotlight with their dumb "McMahon-Helmsley Era" crap

Edited by jbl328

Nice !!! Thank you for all those attires. 

Im gonna use a bunch of them for Legends but i cant use them all.

I only have 3 spots for HBK 

1-Rockers

2- Retro / Heel

3- Classic 

• Like 1