22 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Wait, are you formerly known as RJ?

Yes, I changed my sn

2 hours ago, bugsyboy said:

This is simple life fact. You mother didnt raised you obviously. You cant say thank you then you dont deserve shit.  Its obvious who is buthurt here going from thread to thread trying to insult us like the little bitch that you are. Get a girlfriend or something bitch. 

The same petty game you trying to get. Plus your the one keeping your shitty work now. Just look at the response you get , no one give a shit. You so dumb its out of this world

Where's my thank you or credit for my work? You were on my thread and pms calling my work trash but my trash is all up in your game. Like I told you then I will not kiss the ass of someone who disrespects my work and plays childish games of "keep away". You want a thank you? Release the latest version of Legends to the public, give Eri, Barker & I credit for our work that you used & apologize for disrespecting my work and then I'll give you a thank you. Anything beyond that you can kiss my ass you pompous prick.

Edited by N'Jadaka

I think you all have good things to offer the modding community & should just get back to what brought us all together in the first place, modding these games.  No point in fighting each other when each side brings so much freshness to the game.

RJ / Killmonger your Owen Hart attires look awesome but the boots are wrong.  The boots on Bugsyboy's mod are the right ones (they have the heart w/ the lightning bolt through it as well as the white trim).  The only attires he wore all black boots were the last four attires (the Nation attire, the black Hart attire, the Danger attire & the white & red OH attire).

Stone Cold attires look good.  Always cool to see old school attires.

Jesse Ventura looks really good, especially from the side.

Cool to see more Y2J attires.

Your 123 Kid attires are good.  Cool to see accurate wrist bands & kickpads.

The DX HBK attire looks cool but I guess you could only do it for the In-Ring attire??  Also does the top of the tights clip into the stomach??

The Rockers look awesome man.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, XIII XHP said:

I think you all have good things to offer the modding community & should just get back to what brought us all together in the first place, modding these games.  No point in fighting each other when each side brings so much freshness to the game.

RJ / Killmonger your Owen Hart attires look awesome but the boots are wrong.  The boots on Bugsyboy's mod are the right ones (they have the heart w/ the lightning bolt through it as well as the white trim).  The only attires he wore all black boots were the last four attires (the Nation attire, the black Hart attire, the Danger attire & the white & red OH attire).

Stone Cold attires look good.  Always cool to see old school attires.

Jesse Ventura looks really good, especially from the side.

Cool to see more Y2J attires.

Your 123 Kid attires are good.  Cool to see accurate wrist bands & kickpads.

The DX HBK attire looks cool but I guess you could only do it for the In-Ring attire??  Also does the top of the tights clip into the stomach??

The Rockers look awesome man.

Thanks man. Yeah, I still have a bit of tweaking to do with all of the attires and I have a few more big mods that I havent released previews for yet that'll "Make some noise". I havent updated HBK's gloves on that entrance attire mod. And I need to redo Ventura's hair and do his Entrance attires. Stone Cold, Y2J, & 123 Kid are good to go.

Edited by N'Jadaka

Numnuts got caught stealing textures again  😂 props and credits are before you get caught. You are pathetic man ! Stop tweaking your mods and tweak your life you obviously have problems

Here is your credit , this is at the beginning of Legends and you know this. What else you want me to do write a book ? F741_A7_E2_A490_4_E54_87_A2_C2_B1_F8971_ 

As for Eri he got paid and credited and he the biggest thief here plus 75% of his work is mine. The other one didnt do shit so hes getting nothing. 

Edited by bugsyboy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bugsyboy said:

Numnuts got caught stealing textures again  😂 props and credits are before you get caught. You are pathetic man ! Stop tweaking your mods and tweak your life you obviously have problems

Here is your credit , this is at the beginning of Legends and you know this. What else you want me to do write a book ? F741_A7_E2_A490_4_E54_87_A2_C2_B1_F8971_ 

As for Eri he got paid and credited and he the biggest thief here plus 75% of his work is mine. The other one didnt do shit so hes getting nothing. 

Uhm actually I didn't steal his textures at all I asked for permission well beforehand and he granted it. It was my mistake that I forgot to tag him to that to give him credit as that was his one request as far as permission is concerned. Notice how once he knew who I was he discontinued any aggression because we had a friendly and peaceful agreement. Now you're sitting there with your lazy excuses for why you won't give people credit, your childish game of keep-away, and your fragile ego once again bruised, trying to make any excuse to justify your shity behavior.

Also Numnuts now that you've set the precedent for acceptable credit need I remind you again your credit is right on the front page.

Screenshot_20180319_185507.jpg

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, so can you please get off my thread whining about me upgrading your novice attempts.

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Yes! 1

I decided to show Bret Hart some much needed love, I updated some specifics on Owen & HBK DX IYH, and I'm previewing Commisioner Slaughter as the first in my Attitude era Commissioners trend.

Much improvement over the old Yukes Model & Textures.

1522879074583.jpg

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

Hey there,

once again, your previews show that awesome work of yours.

Your Hitman-Pack caught my attention. I had been working on some Hitman attires myself, but due to lack of time I couldn't finish them. So I'm looking forward to your pack 'cause it shows a great variety of attires that look spot on.

I was wondering, if two of my attempts could be of use to you, as you haven't posted entrance attire pics of your Hitman.

Here are screenshots of two of my entrance attires with a closed jacket and frills, one based of some promo pics from the 90's I found on the internet and one basically a rip-off of his SVR'2008 attires:

1KmZB3.jpgJWpF4Q.jpgHjfekJ.jpg

wYfsk3.jpg

So if they are of use to you, feel free to pm me.

Greets,

phoenix

• Like 2

7 hours ago, phoenix66 said:

Hey there,

once again, your previews show that awesome work of yours.

Your Hitman-Pack caught my attention. I had been working on some Hitman attires myself, but due to lack of time I couldn't finish them. So I'm looking forward to your pack 'cause it shows a great variety of attires that look spot on.

I was wondering, if two of my attempts could be of use to you, as you haven't posted entrance attire pics of your Hitman.

Here are screenshots of two of my entrance attires with a closed jacket and frills, one based of some promo pics from the 90's I found on the internet and one basically a rip-off of his SVR'2008 attires:

1KmZB3.jpgJWpF4Q.jpgHjfekJ.jpg

wYfsk3.jpg

So if they are of use to you, feel free to pm me.

Greets,

phoenix

Thanks man & I will

On 4/20/2018 at 9:26 PM, GreenArcher said:

great job on bret hart attires.. looking forward the pack

2 hours ago, Ratbones80 said:

Just wanted to say The Rockers look sick! Can't wait for the release.

Thanks guys, I'm just trying to tackle various attires & mods that havent been done or needs fine polishing. I have more mods on the shelf that I havent previewed yet that needs tweaking here or there. And my Old PC has a treasure trove of wips that need a few tweaks and can be previewed and released. Im getting pretty close to being done with my original list of mods I wanted to accomplish. I may tweak & update some of my old mods as my skills have definitely improved since I first started modding. I look at some of those early mods and I see I should have tweaked a few things but I was pushing out more mods than I could handle at that time.

• Too Sweet 2

Yo Bret Hart pack looks great, just some parts of the knee pads still have the pink color from previous mods & in some attires, you forgot to add the sock texture that 2k forgot to add lol I know you had them in some attires, but not all of them.  He's my favorite wrestler so I had to point that out haha looks really good, though.  Way better than how 2k did him.  Test look alright but a little bulky, if that makes any sense.  Not bad at all, though.  Tattoo & pants logo textures could use some alignment.  Owen Hart pack & Rockers look good.

• Like 1

I got my laptop back and running so a lot of inaccessible mods are back in my hands, I also figured out how to screenshot from my ps3 so I decided to give that a shot so heres a slight color update to WM16 Chris Jericho and a Backlash 99 Corporation Triple H

20180426_215955.png

20180426_215743.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Your Mods for the WWE 2k14 Bret Hart are so amazing. I have WWE 2k18 on the PS4 and the community creations section is lacking a really good Bret Hart WM 12 Jacket he wore most of the end 95 to early 96. Most notably in Survivor Series '95 and WM 12. I noticed you had modded the in-game wrestler Bret hart to have this jacket which is amazing. I want to create this jacket for the WM 12 Bret hart i made but I have had issues finding textures for the Jacket Bret Hart wore which makes it rather difficult to make this attire perfectly. 

Do you happen to have the textures for the WM 12 Jacket Bret hart wore against Shawn in the Iron-man Match? I'm not looking to take credit from people and I'm willing to give credit since everything related to the smacktalks forum is share and give credit due with the talents and things people place forth in this gaming community. Below is a reference pic of the jacket a user name Iceman5353 posted during WWE 2k16's CC sometime ago. 

Once i have the Jacket Created for WWE 2k18 i'll make a post and show it off and Give credit to those who helped a great Deal 

s2rxpv.jpg

On 5/5/2018 at 6:31 PM, Wolfstrike28 said:

Your Mods for the WWE 2k14 Bret Hart are so amazing. I have WWE 2k18 on the PS4 and the community creations section is lacking a really good Bret Hart WM 12 Jacket he wore most of the end 95 to early 96. Most notably in Survivor Series '95 and WM 12. I noticed you had modded the in-game wrestler Bret hart to have this jacket which is amazing. I want to create this jacket for the WM 12 Bret hart i made but I have had issues finding textures for the Jacket Bret Hart wore which makes it rather difficult to make this attire perfectly. 

Do you happen to have the textures for the WM 12 Jacket Bret hart wore against Shawn in the Iron-man Match? I'm not looking to take credit from people and I'm willing to give credit since everything related to the smacktalks forum is share and give credit due with the talents and things people place forth in this gaming community. Below is a reference pic of the jacket a user name Iceman5353 posted during WWE 2k16's CC sometime ago. 

Once i have the Jacket Created for WWE 2k18 i'll make a post and show it off and Give credit to those who helped a great Deal 

s2rxpv.jpg

My logos for my WM12 & Surivor Series 95 were given to me by Iceman5353 with strict limitations. If you want them you gotta get persmission from him.

***UPDATE*** 

Showing off previews of Bret Hart's entrance Jackets,  Much credit goes to @phoenix66 who provided the bases for the closed jacket mods, I couldn't of gotten it done without him.

I also am previewing a few incomplete mods that I'm working on, Commisioner HBK & X-Pac needs some more texturing work. Ole Needs some new hair, & Jericho is almost good to go. I also plan on dropping a few more Bret attires to complete his pack. I also have a huge pack thats on the way that I've been working on in secret. Progress is a lot slower but its still coming along.

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Too Sweet 1

Nice Update Kilmonger, 

How can i get in Contact with Iceman5353? I tried to click his account name in a search and i can't seem to click it. It's like he doesn't have an account here on Smacktalks anymore perhaps? You should of worked for THQ/2K during wwe 13 and wwe 2k14 launch lol. Your Bret Hart face update is like man what were those guys thinking when they started the project for this game. Hardly looks like in the face accurately. 

6 hours ago, Wolfstrike28 said:

Nice Update Kilmonger, 

How can i get in Contact with Iceman5353? I tried to click his account name in a search and i can't seem to click it. It's like he doesn't have an account here on Smacktalks anymore perhaps? You should of worked for THQ/2K during wwe 13 and wwe 2k14 launch lol. Your Bret Hart face update is like man what were those guys thinking when they started the project for this game. Hardly looks like in the face accurately. 

You can find him at thewrestlinglegendsforum. Thats how I got in contact with him. I cant take credit for the face update, that was all Eri.

Digging the new mods.

- Corporation Triple H looks good man.  Definitely accurate to that time period.  The hair swap really worked wonders.

- Test looks good, like I can definitely see him in the mod but it's a little blocky & the textures are a little stretched out.  Yo do you think the WM20 Edge (the one from the hardcore match against Foley.  He's wearing the Rated R baggy pants) would be a good base for Test??

- WWE nWo X-Pac looks good but it needs a couple touch-ups.  The top part of his tights has a flesh colored strip where the white is.  It should be all white.  Then the kickpads are a little off.  I can show you pics from the WWE Network if that'll help.

Commissioner Michaels, Slaughter & the Bret Hart pack are pretty cool.  Glad somebody made them.

I'm previewing my Triple H attire from Wrestlemania 15, got the silver shine working and also that slight rainbow shimmer his tights had.

414 & counting

Edited by N'Jadaka

Hell yeah man, I like that Triple H.  Looks good!  I noticed you like the same period of time in wrestling as me.  That's what's up yo!  Glad somebody wants to tackle most of these random attires.

Its kinda my preference from when I watched as a kid. I was a young Hulkamaniac from the late 80s, New Generation through adolescence, teenager through the Attitude era, and early adult through Ruthless aggression. My mods reflect that time period as a fan, I more vividly remember the stuff that I actually watched on tv. To give it a perspective this was my first wrestling game.

s-l300.jpg

So when I tackle mods for the most part I'm just covering the cool stuff I remember as a fan.

If you like that mod, just wait until you see the next pack that I've been working on in private, its big, its from that timeframe and its the truth.

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Too Sweet 2