A new update, This was supposed to be in the 96/97 HBK pack but I couldnt figure out how to make it work, until now.1486237701600.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Coming Soon Royal Rumble 97 HBK

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, rj10018576 said:

A new update, This was supposed to be in the 96/97 HBK pack but I couldnt figure out how to make it work, until now.1486237701600.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Coming Soon Royal Rumble 97 HBK

Outstanding work on  the Rumble 97 attire;)

Guys I'm need of some help. I need someone who has photoshop to resave my mods' textures in the correct settings and pm them back to me. For some reason when I save them they come out glitched for the 360. So if you want my mods included in the Legends game for the 360 I need some help. Its not a lot of work, just opening the textures and saving them in photoshop. I already have them indexed and extracted, I just need a volunteer or two. Pm me if you're interested because Bugsy and Rooster are swamped and cant do it and for some reason some setting on my computer is off and keeps saving them wierd.

• 2 weeks later...

great work rj on all of these, look killer.  Im super glad that terminator logo turned out the way it on your Hollywood hogan! I have had a lot going on but am definitely gonna share my Nash textures from2k16 with you still. Im fighting issues with the ponytail crashing the game with the 2k17 model(they finally took that stupid belt off :) ) lol. Keep up the great work brother!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Rooster said:

Nice work man.

One thing Ive been wondering for a while, why are your screenshots so bad, are they taken with a phone?

Yeah its my cellphone, I havent figured out how to screencapture with my ps3.

On 3/11/2017 at 6:46 PM, jbl328 said:

Especially love the addition of the Retro Y2J Pack and definitely look forward to a complete Bret Hart Pack. Great work as usual!

Unfortunately a Bret Hart pac is probably not gonna happen. I've tried every which way to make the zipped up Hart Foundation-like caw jacket to work but everytime I do the arms work fine but the chest portion distorts and flows around all wierd. I dont know what the issue is, I've injected the proper bones tried every trick in the book but sadly it wont work. SuperLuigi helped me with the HBK 92 leather jacket that I worked with, I'll try to get ahold of him to see if he can crack this code, but hes been mia recently. So outside of that or someone getting his SVR08 entrance jacket to work its not gonna happen. I have a few mods that compliment the current Jackets he has planned but without that zipped up jacket most of his early entrance attires will look very much out of place.

Edited by rj10018576

1 hour ago, rj10018576 said:

Unfortunately a Bret Hart pac is probably not gonna happen. I've tried every which way to make the zipped up Hart Foundation-like caw jacket to work but everytime I do the arms work fine but the chest portion distorts and flows around all wierd. I dont know what the issue is, I've injected the proper bones tried every trick in the book but sadly it wont work. SuperLuigi helped me with the HBK 92 leather jacket that I worked with, I'll try to get ahold of him to see if he can crack this code, but hes been mia recently. So outside of that or someone getting his SVR08 entrance jacket to work its not gonna happen. I have a few mods that compliment the current Jackets he has planned but without that zipped up jacket most of his early entrance attires will look very much out of place.

Man, I'm simply grateful for all that you've been able to accomplish with these awesome mods. You've done so much & have contributed a lot. So, we all appreciate that alone! I won't shed tears over a missing Bret Hart pack BUT I have a feeling someone else on here might be working on that : )

Yeah, I haven't seen Super_Luigi on here in a minute either. Who knows what is going on....I was on the shelf for the past 4+ months due to some very personal family matters that took a HUGE toll on my mental & physical health. Not saying that is the exact case for Luigi taking a "leave of absence" but things do happen, sometimes when we least expect it : ( I wish him the best wherever he is & would like to see him on here again. I only recently started back commenting on these forums. It's been a really emotional & tough start of a year for me but am getting better as time progresses.

Overall, I look forward to when this whole Legends project is finally complete. Everyone's hard work & dedication on here is priceless. Thank you for all that you've created + shared with us thus far, RJ. I love your Razor Ramon, HBK, Flair, X-Pac, Rock, Syxx and APA packs the most<3 but ALL your individual mods are great!