Wajahat's Mods ***Brock Lesnar WM31 Released***

wajahat

How will they stop when you couldn't stop yourself from replying? I mean, you're giving them reason to stay on your topic.
Man, I love your mods. I also want to thank you during the times I had questions regarding modding.
But regarding what's transpired, you personally admitted you were wrong. However, you keep repeating the same with others.
They just noticed how inappropriate you were when you replied to someone about the WM31 kneepads.
I also noticed that, but disregarded it thinking you were just in a bad mood, until this happened.
Give them a reason to leave. Just forget about it. Accept your mistake, and move on.

bro , i didnt want to be abusive but they force me to. i had already said that i was rude but these people wont stop until and unless i use their language

Well, what's the point when you keep on going like this? No one forced you to be abusive, if you didn't bother about their criticisms, then this wouldn't have happened.
It's part of life. It's not everyday praises for us. We should learn how to handle criticisms well. This is not the way to do it. Just let it go.
Accepting a mistake will not make you a less of a man, and a less of a modder. Learn from that mistake. I'm not taking on anyone's side here. Just let it go bro.
Just keep on doing your passion for modding. Trying to bring down another modder's reputation will not make you a better modder than him/her.
Please, stop this non-sense. You are better than this. 
;)

• Like 2

Come on guys, what would you expect from a guy who's member title is "u can't see me"?

didnt expect such a reply from u atleast

Well, you turned out to be an asshole. So why wouldn't you expect it? Drop the attitude dude because you made a fool of yourself.

Haha just seen you made another account, what a retard.

Come on guys, what would you expect from a guy who's member title is "u can't see me"?

Well, you turned out to be an asshole. So why wouldn't you expect it? Drop the attitude dude because you made a fool of yourself.

That's literally what all this was about Auday. hahahaha

That's literally what all this was about Auday. hahahaha

I didn't ay attention to what happened at Julian's thread lol. But I could def tell this guy is an asshole without even knwoing he made a second account.

@eri619, if i was rude to him . it was between him and me. and these retards were just trying to spoil my topic and wanted to show themselves as his savior. i have already said i didnt like the tone he used and i too think if some1 comes up on ur post and say crap about ur mods , i am 100% sure u will react this way. i just asked him to stay away rather than abusing him. it was just a glitch that i was taking care of . however if u think i was rude then fine i admit it.

Let bygones be bygones : Look at my Terminator T2 , its still a work in progress

kvSFEoE.png

He looks very good,Looking FOrward to the finished product.

@eri619, if i was rude to him . it was between him and me. and these retards were just trying to spoil my topic and wanted to show themselves as his savior. i have already said i didnt like the tone he used and i too think if some1 comes up on ur post and say crap about ur mods , i am 100% sure u will react this way. i just asked him to stay away rather than abusing him. it was just a glitch that i was taking care of . however if u think i was rude then fine i admit it.

Let bygones be bygones : Look at my Terminator T2 , its still a work in progress

kvSFEoE.png

He looks very good,Looking FOrward to the finished product.

He is banned.

I don't think @AlcLegacy copies someone's mods.

He and PH_Guy were kind enough to outsource their Stardust to me

And boy, oh, boy it was amazing.

No way he copied that

So please wajahat don't bash someone like this. It's inappropriate

It doesn't matter anymore bro. Wajahat is already banned for making a fake account and using it to spam on other people's topic.

No way he copied that

It doesn't matter anymore bro. Wajahat is already banned for making a fake account and using it to spam on other people's topic.

Oh :o 

What was the name of the fake account?

No way he copied that

John Wick. He also commented on your topic using that account. He spammed on Julian's topic using that account.

No way he copied that

John Wick. He also commented on your topic using that account. He spammed on Julian's topic using that account.

Oh yeah, I remember that!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...