Legends cas link pls?

WWF Legends Fan

@Dbo2700 @bugsyboy @Red Rooster

Hi guys, i need some help with cas file

can anyone provide any links where i can find these cas files for 2k14 on xbox360

ROCKERS
HART FOUNDATION
DEMOLITION
TWIN TOWERS
BUSHWRACKERS
LEGION OF DOOM

BIRTISH BULLDOG
TEXAS TORNADO
BUTUS BEEFCAKE
MR. PERFECT

SID JUSTICE
TITO
MOUNTIE
SUPER FLY
ROWDY PIPER

HAMMER
DINO BRAVO
HERCULES
HACKSAW JIM DUGAN
HAKU

And a really cool Ultimate Warrior

Thanks

Edited by XboxFan

The first pinned topic under this section of the forum (WWE 2K14 >WWE 2K14 Creations >Xbox 360>Create a Superstar) is my CAW Vault Topic. Take a look. not all but most are there. :cool:

Bro thats what i was doing. just read all 29 pages, but only found big boss man and mr. perfect .. searching the board again for the remaining ones .. thanks

The first pinned topic under this section of the forum (WWE 2K14 >WWE 2K14 Creations >Xbox 360>Create a Superstar) is my CAW Vault Topic. Take a look. not all but most are there. :cool:

Bro thats what i was doing. just read all 29 pages, but only found big boss man and mr. perfect .. searching the board again for the remaining ones .. thanks

All the cas files are in the first 4 or 5 posts on the first page.

Edited by Dbo2700

Oh great, going to check again .. appreciate your support buddy!

Oh great, going to check again .. appreciate your support buddy!

Sure. Just hit those "Reveal Hidden Content" buttons and you will see them.