bugsyboy

WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

Recommended Posts

Red Rooster
48 minutes ago, Impaler said:

This morning I have finally was able to play the game on XBOX 360 my friend gave me. Installed the game with ease, instructions were were clear.

Even though I had only 20 minutes before work I was amazed. How everything is changed and customized. The enormity of the roster and attires. WOW.

And another thing I need to ask. Is 2K14 on XBOX 360 meant to load THAT FAST?? On PS3 from HDD it takes ages to load. Your version loaded at least twice as fast if not faster. Did you do anything to achieve that @Red Rooster?

Can't wait to play more when I get back home!

Nope we didnt do anything to improve loading time, thats normal for 360. Glad you are enjoying the game!

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Impaler

what I noticed right off the bat is that finisher moves which are done from behind. For example Sting's Reverse DDT and Martel's Reverse twist of fate - the player does not turn opponent around but he immediately warps behind the opponent. Did you try to fix that or is this intentional? @Red Rooster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster

That was a bug with those moves in 2k14, blame 2k/Yukes for that.

The new scorpion deathdrop from 2k15 doesnt have that issue, its is one of the moves Ive imported for the next update but dont ask me when it will be ready, I havent had time to work on it for over a month now so it could be a long time coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Impaler

Alright good to know, perhaps its XBOX 360 exclusive bug, because it works fine on PS3.

Nah, I wont ask, I've read the warning beforehand :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tatertot

is it for ps3? cause if it's for ps3, send me the link, i'd really like this on ps3 yo


contact me on discord
Tim#2192

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
2 hours ago, tatertot said:

is it for ps3? cause if it's for ps3, send me the link, i'd really like this on ps3 yo


contact me on discord
Tim#2192

Nope xbox 360 only soz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Impaler
On 7/19/2018 at 12:55 AM, Red Rooster said:

That was a bug with those moves in 2k14, blame 2k/Yukes for that.

The new scorpion deathdrop from 2k15 doesnt have that issue, its is one of the moves Ive imported for the next update but dont ask me when it will be ready, I havent had time to work on it for over a month now so it could be a long time coming.

I have managed to recreate this bug on PS3 by simply injecting your moveset file to my Surfer Sting. Thing is that this particular moveset file of Sting's is kind of 'glitched' on your end. And choosing another finisher then putting back inverted ddt does not fix it. BUT if you inject a fresh moveset altogether and then manually recreate all the moves + entrance you will get a working inverted ddt. no instant warping behind :)

  • Glorious 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmycrane1986

@bugsyboy hi mate, am i able to have a copy of wrestling legends on my xbox's hdd and also a normal copy of WWE 2K14 or will the save file conflict? thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
El Guapo
16 hours ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@bugsyboy hi mate, am i able to have a copy of wrestling legends on my xbox's hdd and also a normal copy of WWE 2K14 or will the save file conflict? thanks

They will conflict. It's not to difficult to get around though, you'll just need one of your save files on a different user profile is all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheGalenGibbsster1

Will There B A Wrestling Legends 2 Sequel For The Sony PlayStation 3, X360, & PC In The Future? :nxt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
5 hours ago, TheGalenGibbsster1 said:

Will There B A Wrestling Legends 2 Sequel For The Sony PlayStation 3, X360, & PC In The Future? :nxt

Nope, I can say with absolute certainty, Im never doing that again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Impaler

that's a once in a life-time epic :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
53 minutes ago, TheGalenGibbsster1 said:

Was It Hard?:nxt

Yes, hard, frustrating, tedious and extremely time consuming, all up it took almost 5 years and thousands and thousands of hours

  • Like 1
  • KappaBrain 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hugehiphophead

Hello, I donated through the paypal link on the blog site. Once I saw all the previews on here and youtube I needed to get this! amazing work guys.Can someone message me the link to download. Thank you very much. I'll provide proof of donation if needed :)

  • Too Sweet 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
7 hours ago, hugehiphophead said:

Hello, I donated through the paypal link on the blog site. Once I saw all the previews on here and youtube I needed to get this! amazing work guys.Can someone message me the link to download. Thank you very much. I'll provide proof of donation if needed :)

I have PMed you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheTechnicalSavage

Do you guys will ever release the game for people who can't donate? just asking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XIII XHP
12 hours ago, TheTechnicalSavage said:

Do you guys will ever release the game for people who can't donate? just asking

 

 

No.  It wouldn't be fair to the ones who spent years to make this a reality.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red Rooster
On 5/29/2019 at 2:54 AM, TheTechnicalSavage said:

Do you guys will ever release the game for people who can't donate? just asking

As XIII said, it wouldnt be fair, this project took thousands and thousands of hours and we only ask a small donation. 

  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.