WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

On 12/14/2019 at 6:29 PM, dr.d said:

I tried to pm red rooster but couldn't can I still download the mod

@Red Rooster

Sorry my inbox was full, I'll PM you

On 12/15/2019 at 4:08 AM, PaulSmackage said:

Only just got an Jtag Xbox. Am I too late or is this still available to download?

I have PMed you

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just released my first universe mode episode, feel free to give it a watch

I am new to gameplay sharing, so this is humble beginings, but i will try my best to get better over time! 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

Nice video, I recommend tweaking the matchups a little before you start each event so you can pick attires and assign managers.

I had a feeling Zeus was gonna kick your ass, I made his and Andres stats higher than the game allows to make them very difficult to beat 😛 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Too Sweet 1

It's time for you guys to vote! 

Episode 2 is up and with it the first community poll! 

Which feud will we book first? 

See you there, and i wont Spam any more Updates here, so i hope to see you over at the channel 💪

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2020 at 4:26 PM, Impaler said:

Cool videos man, I enjoyted watching them, no in entirety but for 15-20 mins :) keep up the good work if you are having fun doing that.

Thanks alot mate! The show will go on for sure 💪

In your house PPV turned out pretty Well, including a blue steel cage Championship Match as Rooster wished 😉

Edited by SwitchedHazuki
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 3:21 PM, SwitchedHazuki said:

Thanks alot mate! The show will go on for sure 💪

In your house PPV turned out pretty Well, including a blue steel cage Championship Match as Rooster wished 😉

Thats some cool videos man thanks for the support!!! 

• Too Sweet 1

22 minutes ago, bugsyboy said:

Thats some cool videos man thanks for the support!!! 

Thanks so much! If the builders of this wonderful mod are satisfied with my videos i am happy! ;)

• Like 1

hey if anyones is playing WL game and since I dont have an x360 right now could you please provide me a short video in which you would select in exhibition mode 2 wrestlers -  HOGAN WCW and HOLLYWOOD HOGAN and capture the NAMES OF ALL THE ATTIRES that these two characters have. I'm importing hogan attires to PS3 and dont know how to name them.

would be helpful if you could simply select each hogan and went thru all of his attire names and make a short video of it using your phone. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bugs boy or Red Rooster is there any chance with your permission that i can have a copy of Wrestling Legends please looks really good only just seen it today, i would even pay for it looks like a whole new game.

Edited by jamesseeley54

Hey guys, 

cant seem to find the thread to post the gameplay anymore; however i would love it if you guys would check out my latest live stream of the best wrestling game ever.  I don’t have a set schedule, so def make sure you subscribe so you know when I’m on again! 

thanks! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...