WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

48 minutes ago, Impaler said:

This morning I have finally was able to play the game on XBOX 360 my friend gave me. Installed the game with ease, instructions were were clear.

Even though I had only 20 minutes before work I was amazed. How everything is changed and customized. The enormity of the roster and attires. WOW.

And another thing I need to ask. Is 2K14 on XBOX 360 meant to load THAT FAST?? On PS3 from HDD it takes ages to load. Your version loaded at least twice as fast if not faster. Did you do anything to achieve that @Red Rooster?

Can't wait to play more when I get back home!

Nope we didnt do anything to improve loading time, thats normal for 360. Glad you are enjoying the game!

• Too Sweet 1

what I noticed right off the bat is that finisher moves which are done from behind. For example Sting's Reverse DDT and Martel's Reverse twist of fate - the player does not turn opponent around but he immediately warps behind the opponent. Did you try to fix that or is this intentional? @Red Rooster

That was a bug with those moves in 2k14, blame 2k/Yukes for that.

The new scorpion deathdrop from 2k15 doesnt have that issue, its is one of the moves Ive imported for the next update but dont ask me when it will be ready, I havent had time to work on it for over a month now so it could be a long time coming.

• 3 months later...
On 7/19/2018 at 12:55 AM, Red Rooster said:

That was a bug with those moves in 2k14, blame 2k/Yukes for that.

The new scorpion deathdrop from 2k15 doesnt have that issue, its is one of the moves Ive imported for the next update but dont ask me when it will be ready, I havent had time to work on it for over a month now so it could be a long time coming.

I have managed to recreate this bug on PS3 by simply injecting your moveset file to my Surfer Sting. Thing is that this particular moveset file of Sting's is kind of 'glitched' on your end. And choosing another finisher then putting back inverted ddt does not fix it. BUT if you inject a fresh moveset altogether and then manually recreate all the moves + entrance you will get a working inverted ddt. no instant warping behind :)

• Glorious 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Jimmycrane1986 said:

@bugsyboy hi mate, am i able to have a copy of wrestling legends on my xbox's hdd and also a normal copy of WWE 2K14 or will the save file conflict? thanks

They will conflict. It's not to difficult to get around though, you'll just need one of your save files on a different user profile is all

• 2 months later...

Hello, I donated through the paypal link on the blog site. Once I saw all the previews on here and youtube I needed to get this! amazing work guys.Can someone message me the link to download. Thank you very much. I'll provide proof of donation if needed :)

• Too Sweet 2

7 hours ago, hugehiphophead said:

Hello, I donated through the paypal link on the blog site. Once I saw all the previews on here and youtube I needed to get this! amazing work guys.Can someone message me the link to download. Thank you very much. I'll provide proof of donation if needed :)

I have PMed you

• 3 months later...
12 hours ago, TheTechnicalSavage said:

Do you guys will ever release the game for people who can't donate? just asking

No.  It wouldn't be fair to the ones who spent years to make this a reality.

• Like 2

On 5/29/2019 at 2:54 AM, TheTechnicalSavage said:

Do you guys will ever release the game for people who can't donate? just asking

As XIII said, it wouldnt be fair, this project took thousands and thousands of hours and we only ask a small donation. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have researched how to mod the XBox and also the installation instructions. Seems fairly daunting to someone with no modding experience. So, is there anyone selling a 360 ready to go WITH this game already on it? Or someone willing to do it for me and sell it to me?

5 hours ago, kevaxe2k2 said:

I have researched how to mod the XBox and also the installation instructions. Seems fairly daunting to someone with no modding experience. So, is there anyone selling a 360 ready to go WITH this game already on it? Or someone willing to do it for me and sell it to me?

Everything seems daunting until you try.

None of us is born with modding skills we all had to start where you are.  As long as you have access to google and can follow instructions you will be fine. Even some of the slower members of this community have managed to get it working so Im sure you will be fine 😛