WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

Anyone started working on the Retro Taker pack(s) yet? I've seen Bret Hart, Diesel, Vader, HBK, Warrior, Hogan Packs but no Undertaker packs yet : ( I would love to see his pack(s)(all attires included; Ministry, '98, '97, Purple Gloves, Mask, Grey Gloves etc) when it is completed!

I'm currently working on a Taker 2000 to 2004 pack, so that'll pretty much cover his American Bad Ass character.. As for the older Takers, we pretty much have every attire from his debut to late 1999, so I'm sure one of the guys will split them up into a few packs eventually :) 

Anyone started working on the Retro Taker pack(s) yet? I've seen Bret Hart, Diesel, Vader, HBK, Warrior, Hogan Packs but no Undertaker packs yet : ( I would love to see his pack(s)(all attires included; Ministry, '98, '97, Purple Gloves, Mask, Grey Gloves etc) when it is completed!

I'm currently working on a Taker 2000 to 2004 pack, so that'll pretty much cover his American Bad Ass character.. As for the older Takers, we pretty much have every attire from his debut to late 1999, so I'm sure one of the guys will split them up into a few packs eventually :) 

Well, thats GREAT to know : ) Thank you for answering my question. Would love to see some pics though and/or pics of the 2000-2004 Pack when that is completed as well. I cannot wait till this game is released. I'm going to do everything in my power to make it work!

• 4 weeks later...

Once it's complete, If someone can sell me this to me on e-bay or amazon along with a working modded 360 console. That would be great. Just give me a price. Anybody?

Edited by jbl328

Once it's complete, If someone can sell me this to me on e-bay or amazon along with a working modded 360 console. That would be great. Just give me a price. Anybody?

SERIOUSLY? and who is going to do this OMG please don't ask this sort of thing, Once this is released to us No one should be profiting from all the guys hard work and be selling it Ebay and Amazon! So bit of advice don't ask this sort of thing.

SERIOUSLY? and who is going to do this OMG please don't ask this sort of thing, Once this is released to us No one should be profiting from all the guys hard work and be selling it Ebay and Amazon! So bit of advice don't ask this sort of thing.

FYI- This question was more directed towards the creators, Bugsy & Red Rooster anyway. No need to catch a hissy fit over such a simple question. If there answer is no, that is fine. If yes, thats great. No need for the overly emotional dramatic "OMGs" "SERIOUSLY" "YOU STOLE MY VIRGINITY" responses. I see where you are getting at but you really should try calming down. You seem stressed & tense. It's not good for your health. Meditation or yoga might be good for you : )

Edited by jbl328

FYI- This question was more directed towards the creators, Bugsy & Red Rooster anyway. No need to catch a hissy fit over such a simple question. If there answer is no, that is fine. If yes, thats great. No need for the overly emotional dramatic "OMGs" "SERIOUSLY" "YOU STOLE MY VIRGINITY" responses. I see where you are getting at but you really should try calming down. You seem stressed & tense. It's not good for your health. Meditation or yoga might be good for you : )

FYI, and this is not just directed at you, but I would imagine anyone making a profit from the game's release would be illegal due to copyright/TM issues so it would probably be wise to keep any mention of money on the DL so it doesn't get ruined for everyone.

Edited by MetalHead81
  • Like 1

^^ Yeah this guy is correct. We arent doing this for any financial gain, we cant be sued for money we dont make. No more mention of monetary exchanges please. 

No problem Red. Sorry, I will either private message you and/or bugsy the next time I have a question to ask(that I'm not so sure about). Thank you.

FYI, and this is not just directed at you, but I would imagine anyone making a profit from the game's release would be illegal due to copyright/TM issues so it would probably be wise to keep any mention of money on the DL so it doesn't get ruined for everyone.

You're are right about that. I'll keep that in mind.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dudes Im friggen blown away! Haven't been on smacktalks in a minute but logging in has been awesome to see rooster motishow bugsy and tekken working hard on this project. All of the modders and hackers don't get the respect of being a developer but u guys have gone above and beyond.  Can't wait to play this!

I have one request: 

mr-america-wwe.jpg?w=798&h=300I can't fin his boots. They are badass tho!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I haven't been active for quite a while due to moving and an injury but I've been checking out all of the amazing new mods periodically and I've got to say everyone is doing an awesome job. I'm glad there are still people working on 2K14 and the Wrestling Legends project in particular is looking incredible. Great work!

I saw someone was looking for a way to fix the twitter handles during entrances, I actually covered that a little bit a while back within a mess of other randomness, but the location for the social media handle and some other things can be found here:

Some pofo and moveset hex locations

If you're looking to remove it altogether, I've found that using 86 9f makes it blank. Otherwise, a lot of the regular strings will work. 00 00 just seems to give you the Press Start handle. Hope this helps!

Man its crazy a ghost without a xbox as to come back to life to help us with this project. I really appreciate brother !!! You are a good man. 

I have to give myself a kick in the ass everytime i mod these days but when i see things like this its helping alot.

I love it , looks great , if you can add more muscles/definition it will be perfect.

Do you need the logo ? 

Man its crazy a ghost without a xbox as to come back to life to help us with this project. I really appreciate brother !!! You are a good man. 

I have to give myself a kick in the ass everytime i mod these days but when i see things like this its helping alot.

I love it , looks great , if you can add more muscles/definition it will be perfect.

Do you need the logo

No problem, glad to help. I still plan to edit the normals, just showing what I got done so far.  Yeah I do need the logo and if you have a texture for his boots that would help a lot. Once I get done i'll PM you the 3ds max file and stuff like that.

As the days & months pass, I become more & more excited about this game being released. Seeing these latest awesome mods by individuals like rj10018576, Super Luigi, Titan83 and so many more contributing to this "WWF video game/fantasy dream come true"- Legends Project is making me so wet lol. Just thinking about finally having a wrestling game where I have a tons of all my favorite legends like Vader, Bam Bam Bigelow, Undertaker, Yokozuna, Bret Hart, Diesel, Sycho Sid, Owen Hart, Bulldog, Ultimate Warrior, Hogan, Randy Savage, ALL 3 Faces of foley, New Age Outlaws, Kane, etc ALL in the same game is overwhelming & beautiful. I feel like I'm in la-la land

I feel like GREAT things take extra time to come through. So, I expect it to be a long while before this project is available. I wish I could help in some way but I have no modding experience : (

Edited by jbl328

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted everyone who is helping out the Legends game know that I sent over all the packs listed in the first section, (Undertaker Retro, Kane Mask, HHH, HHH DX, Rock, and Booker T) to Bugsy this past weekend. Assuming what I sent him was good enough, then we can check those off the list.

Once I get my hands on the 2K HOF DLC, I can take care of transferring the Earthquake attires to the new model.

I also did some digging in the Strings Pac and found several of the entries we need, Title Belts, Tag Calls, etc. I'll post a list of those items as well as a few other nuggets soon.

Now that 2K HOF DLC is out, I want to help Bugsy and Rooster tie a nice ribbon around this Legends Game. I encourage the rest of you who are interested in the game, and know enough about textures, trons, etc, to join in!!!

I'll help out wherever needed... Once all arenas are injected and locked in, I would love to go through and do the Wrestling Legends ad in all arenas for consistency... If there are any small touches I can help with, please pm me...