WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

w

Trons I said I'd do, as had some time this weekend. Also, feel free to add my name back next to the sound pac as I always said I would finish putting the audio in regardless of my recent increase in workload.

Tatanka (poor quality):http://www.mediafire.com/download/gj08v9q2nnxb4vz/436.bik2

ECW Dudley Boys (thanks to XIII for original video): http://www.mediafire.com/download/79qqse3ky07tcy3/437.bik2

DX Army (thanks to XIII for original video):http://www.mediafire.com/download/1g7ovuafg753arw/438.bik2

WCW Warrior:http://www.mediafire.com/download/36w2sfvrz4b93vi/439.bik2

Whipwreck (converted from 2K16):http://www.mediafire.com/download/gj08v9q2nnxb4vz/436.bik2

whipreck tron is tatanka

check plz

Edited by kwonnwo

Word of advice. Don't try the curt Hennig replace. Curt is Dlc. You can't replace him. When you add Cdlc 1 it makes the Mr perfect manager playable. Replace that one with that mod. So save it for later.  :) 

Dbo my bro, I am a little confused as Warrior was a dlc too but motishow replaced him for me with the one from 2k15 so why cant we do same with curt henning?

Warrior and Undertaker are on disc. The "DLC" file to unlock them is just a key. So yes, they are DLC but their pac files are already in game. When you get the other DLCs files, those files contain the pac files for them (NWO etc). Changing those out for mods have been difficult. There is a way to add those modded attires to DLC but, It is a lot easier to just switch out with the CDLC Mr. Perfect. Trust me.

Of course i trust you buddy, i just wanted to know the difference and now totally got it ... it means warrior was pre-built, whereas mr. perfect was added later .. you are a pal Dbo :)

Edited by XboxFan

I love that Royal Rumble arena!!! It reminds me of the one in Legends of Wrestlemania... Ugh... I just  threw up a little in my mouth thinking about that fuckin game. Great roster. Great concept. But, one hell of a shit shingle... If only we could have a REAL legends game...  

• Like 1

I love that Royal Rumble arena!!! It reminds me of the one in Legends of Wrestlemania... Ugh... I just  threw up a little in my mouth thinking about that fuckin game. Great roster. Great concept. But, one hell of a shit shingle... If only we could have a REAL legends game...  

lol yeah, it's a LOWM conversion. I dunno why they put the '95 stage in that game.. fine with me though, it's easily one of the best :)

Edited by Titan83

Yeah, like in 2 months ;)

Love that Rumble !!! We could definitely use it in Legend  

I've 2 Qs abt legends game

- Which version of Warrior is in the game? (2k14 or 2k15?)

- Will we able to play actual Royal Rumble in one of classic RR arenas?

Edited by XboxFan
  • Like 1

1) There will be 2 possibly 3 different era Warriors each with 10 attires using all models

2) Yes but the ropes will be white for the actual RR match

• Like 1

1) There will be 2 possibly 3 different era Warriors each with 10 attires using all models

2) Yes but the ropes will be white for the actual RR match

Oh great Thanks! Cant wait 

I've been ripping a bunch of older WWF, ECW & WCW DVDs to pull high quality footage from for the trons I'm going to make.  I'm going to have a couple extra trons to throw in that aren't on the list but I'm sure people would want to have them (I ripped an ECW Cactus Jack tron that I'm going to convert to .bik & upload after work).  I'm probably going to add more clips into the ECW Raven tron (Dreamer feud, Sandman feud) instead of just showing him walking around.  I also found a couple trons on the internet that are on the list so I'll get those up soon.

Yo I got the original WWE '13 DLC for those renders, just let me know where to pull them from.

Edited by XIII XHP

Hi there, Bugsy.

I'm currently working on Davey Boy Smith with his classic dreads and I'd like to contribute him to your awesome Legends Game.

Interested?

BXfTHY.jpg

This is just an early example. I'm still working on some attires that haven't been in your awesome Bulldog-Pack... ;)

• Like 1

Hi there, Bugsy.

I'm currently working on Davey Boy Smith with his classic dreads and I'd like to contribute him to your awesome Legends Game.

Interested?

BXfTHY.jpg

This is just an early example. I'm still working on some attires that haven't been in your awesome Bulldog-Pack... ;)

You're back man!!!! He looks awesome mate!! :p 

Hi there, Bugsy.

Interested?

BXfTHY.jpg

Cool !!! I have already made one :p  I can use any attires you make but your mod is on the wwe13 model right ? 

Not completely done here neither 

545408B220151106005308718_zpsfowiow1o.jp

Hi there, Bugsy.

Interested?

BXfTHY.jpg

Cool !!! I have already made one :p  I can use any attires you make but your mod is on the wwe13 model right ? 

Not completely done here neither 

545408B220151106005308718_zpsfowiow1o.jp

Damn... :p

Your Bulldog looks amazing.

Yes, my mod is on the '13 version. But since I haven't spent to much time with the attires yet, I can switch to the '16 model easily.

Will send you the pachs within the next days. :lol

Anyone started working on the Retro Taker pack(s) yet? I've seen Bret Hart, Diesel, Vader, HBK, Warrior, Hogan Packs but no Undertaker packs yet : ( I would love to see his pack(s)(all attires included; Ministry, '98, '97, Purple Gloves, Mask, Grey Gloves etc) when it is completed!

Edited by jbl328