WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

:(

Wish moding wasnt so hard ... all this hex editing / arc files / title updates / compressing / decompressing goes over my head ... but i am trying to learn, hope i am able to enjoy it like everyone else :rolleyes:

Wish moding wasnt so hard ... all this hex editing / arc files / title updates / compressing / decompressing goes over my head ... but i am trying to learn, hope i am able to enjoy it like everyone else :rolleyes:

have you tried to follow any of the tutorials? if you follow them step by step, you simply cannot fail. unless reading them gives you some kind of brain aneurysm, in which case maybe steer clear

have you tried to follow any of the tutorials? if you follow them step by step, you simply cannot fail. unless reading them gives you some kind of brain aneurysm, in which case maybe steer clear

I actually did, and whenever something goes wrong my game starts freezing or crashing so i have to reinstall the whole game + official dlcs + savedata + caws over again, i have already reinstalled it thrice ... moreover i have my savedata file on usb (with all my caws and universe and stuff) and if i transfer it to console, it gets corrupted so i have to keep it in usb .. i dont know where to put packs and where to put mods .. i dont understand how you guys know the number in hex editor, what number series belongs to which character, i dont know what is the prerequisite of any mod, i dont know what files to back up and there is a lot more .. it doesnt look nice to come here and ask for each step, i have already annoyed a lot of people here ... i am not saying that tutorials are hard to follow, its just that a little mistake and there i am on back to square one ... still i hope i am ready when the game comes out :)

Though i must say there are many helpful people on this board, dbo2700, motishow, bugsy, rooster, and many more have always tried to help me out, thankful to them for their support. 

Edited by XboxFan
  • Like 1

I actually did, and whenever something goes wrong my game starts freezing or crashing so i have to reinstall the whole game + official dlcs + savedata + caws over again, i have already reinstalled it thrice ... moreover i have my savedata file on usb (with all my caws and universe and stuff) and if i transfer it to console, it gets corrupted so i have to keep it in usb .. i dont know where to put packs and where to put mods .. i dont understand how you guys know the number in hex editor, what number series belongs to which character, i dont know what is the prerequisite of any mod, i dont know what files to back up and there is a lot more .. it doesnt look nice to come here and ask for each step, i have already annoyed a lot of people here ... i am not saying that tutorials are hard to follow, its just that a little mistake and there i am on back to square one ... still i hope i am ready when the game comes out :)

Though i must say there are many helpful people on this board, dbo2700, motishow, bugsy, rooster, and many more have always tried to help me out, thankful to them for their support. 

What part are you getting stuck on , bro? 

• Like 1

What part are you getting stuck on , bro? 

Thanks prowrestling for your concern bro, but honestly speaking i am not tying anything right now, as dbo/moti helped me get the warrior so i was happy with that ... after that i wanted to insert mr. perfect pack but rooster said i will have to install cdlc1 for that, so i stopped as last time it caused me to reinstall the game ... i am waiting for the weekend, may get some time and try to install cdlc1 again ... only doing all this so i can play legends game when it comes out .. once again thanks for your support .. 

Thanks prowrestling for your concern bro, but honestly speaking i am not tying anything right now, as dbo/moti helped me get the warrior so i was happy with that ... after that i wanted to insert mr. perfect pack but rooster said i will have to install cdlc1 for that, so i stopped as last time it caused me to reinstall the game ... i am waiting for the weekend, may get some time and try to install cdlc1 again ... only doing all this so i can play legends game when it comes out .. once again thanks for your support .. 

No, you can install Mr.Perfect pack over any slot, but Red Rooster was trying to encourage you. So, you could install that pac over curt henning nwo pac. It would be better if you learn to install individual pac file first. It's easier. Then, you can focus on installing CDLC. Bugsyboy said 2-3 months left before initial release.

• Like 1

when it comes to backing up your files, it's simple. for example, if you make changes to your arc file, make a copy of your arc file. if you make changes to your savedata, make a copy of your save data. ect.. that way, if you mess up all you need to do is re-trace your steps, and replace the messed up file with your copy. but you should already know to do that.

I can come across as a bit of an asshole sometimes, but sometimes I feel as though I have good reason to be. When I was new here, I decided that if i'm gonna throw myself into modding, I need to do my homework. There are literally hundreds and hundreds of posts on this forum that detail everything you need to know, hidden tutorials and conversations that aren't pinned. A quick google search will take you where you need to be. Sometimes it feels as though I've done more reading, and trial and error testing than actual modding.. so you can appreciate why some people get a little antsy when others are willing to give up so easily!

Edited by Titan83
  • Like 1

No, you can install Mr.Perfect pack over any slot, but Red Rooster was trying to encourage you. So, you could install that pac over curt henning nwo pac. It would be better if you learn to install individual pac file first. It's easier. Then, you can focus on installing CDLC. Bugsyboy said 2-3 months left before initial release.

Thats great thanks, so i will try his pack first 

when it comes to backing up your files, it's simple. for example, if you make changes to your arc file, make a copy of your arc file. if you make changes to your savedata, make a copy of your save data. ect.. that way, if you mess up all you need to do is re-trace your steps, and replace the messed up file with your copy. but you should already know to do that.

I can come across as a bit of an asshole sometimes, but sometimes I feel as though I have good reason to be. When I was new here, I decided that if i'm gonna throw myself into modding, I need to do my homework. There are literally hundreds and hundreds of posts on this forum that detail everything you need to know, hidden tutorials and conversations that aren't pinned. A quick google search will take you where you need to be. Sometimes it feels as though I've done more reading, and trial and error testing than actual modding.. so you can appreciate why some people get a little antsy when others are willing to give up so easily!

Yes bro i know what you mean, i was just saying why it seems so hard for someone like me .. but i do agree with your opinion, all the information is given here, one just has to search and learn.

We all was noob at one point. I use to think that this was chinese , i use to get headache just to look at the files in Hex. Like everthing else in life the more you do it the more you will get better at it. 

The only reason we said to install the others cdlcs before legend1 is because the cdlcs need to be installed in order but like prowrestling said , you can install wrestlers by wrestlers. 

Like Titan said make a backup of the files you edit first.

Lets start here 

Do you have all original dlcs and TU in your game folders ? 

• Like 1

We all was noob at one point. I use to think that this was chinese , i use to get headache just to look at the files in Hex. Like everthing else in life the more you do it the more you will get better at it. 

The only reason we said to install the others cdlcs before legend1 is because the cdlcs need to be installed in order but like prowrestling said , you can install wrestlers by wrestlers. 

Like Titan said make a backup of the files you edit first.

Lets start here 

Do you have all original dlcs and TU in your game folders ? 

Sorry Bugsy missed your post, just saw it .. i appreciate your support man, in fact everyone here is really helpful .. i am trying to learn a few things, i know i will screw up a few times but thats the part of learning i guess ... i want to be ready when your game is released .. right now i am trying to learn how to inject an arena, than i will try to replace curt henning with your mr. perfect pack .. if i succeed than i will try my luck with cdlc .. your awesome mods encourage me to learn moding :)

Word of advice. Don't try the curt Hennig replace. Curt is Dlc. You can't replace him. When you add Cdlc 1 it makes the Mr perfect manager playable. Replace that one with that mod. So save it for later.  :) 

• Like 1

Word of advice. Don't try the curt Hennig replace. Curt is Dlc. You can't replace him. When you add Cdlc 1 it makes the Mr perfect manager playable. Replace that one with that mod. So save it for later.  :) 

Dbo my bro, I am a little confused as Warrior was a dlc too but motishow replaced him for me with the one from 2k15 so why cant we do same with curt henning?

Learn what you can for now and when im done with what im doing im gonna make you a easy step by step tutorial with pictures on how to replace arenas and wrestlers.

I love you man, thank you. 

Hey Bugsyboy, when this is released which will most likely be by a torrent? Will all the files be ready to transfer to our xbox's straight away in there respected folders on a clean install of 2K14?

Dbo my bro, I am a little confused as Warrior was a dlc too but motishow replaced him for me with the one from 2k15 so why cant we do same with curt henning?

Warrior and Undertaker are on disc. The "DLC" file to unlock them is just a key. So yes, they are DLC but their pac files are already in game. When you get the other DLCs files, those files contain the pac files for them (NWO etc). Changing those out for mods have been difficult. There is a way to add those modded attires to DLC but, It is a lot easier to just switch out with the CDLC Mr. Perfect. Trust me.

• Like 1