WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

Sorry if this was already discussed, but will 2K16 PACs make their way into this game? Like D'Lo, Kama, Savio, etc. I assume 2K16 PACs work fine in 360...

I think Red Rooster said 2k16 was pretty much a DLC for the Legend's Game. Those guys should probably make the game as other mid-carders are prevalent throughout some of the roster so far (buff, mortis, nasty boys, public enemy, big Dick dudley) FUCK, the ROSTER and EFFORT is MIND BLOWING. I'm still jizzing from that Tanaka.  Cant wait to see a pre-juiced up rey mysterio and hoping for an ultimate dragon. 

• Like 1

Just added everthing that was good from 16 to the game yesterday along with slots for future dlc.

Also added Tatanka , Adam Bomb and a bunch of new mods and there is still room left.

We have removed CAA to create room so everybody will be there.

There is alot of jizz thats gonna be thrown when it come out dont worry.

• Like 1

I have 2-3 versions of 14 in my xbox and its fine but you guys might have to install on another profile. Red is also testing the mindex right now so you guys can install all the themes one time so I'm not sure how all this will work yet , I'm sure he can answer that question when he gets back

While I remember, as I meant to send this to Bugsy, the '@' handles are all at the bottom of the Strings 000.pach. They start at 34FC and go until 361D.

yeah, I blanked most of them out  while ago

Hi guys thanks to GameElite i started working on Liger after seeing 1st post he is mostly done u still need Liger right

if u want i will post some pics :)

Now THERE's a guy I'm interested in seeing!