WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

I'm really looking forward to this, I appreciate all the extremely hard work that's going into this project :) One question for you, once it's released how will it be uploaded. Will it all be ready to go, in the case of just downloading the files and Ftp'ing them over to our xbox 360 hdd's? Thanks again guys. This is what makes the modding community great

• Like 1

You guys can have my Terry Funk Beta. I kept trying to switch his hair but it wont load after that. I attribute that to me being a dumbass with XRey. :/

Dude upload that Dr. Death, the one that is Z brushed... Hopefully it actually loads in game? That model is really good. I would like to see it finished even if I have to do it someday.

• Like 1

Yeah i could add that Dr.Death , for Funk did you morph anything or is it just Jake model with Funk textures on it ? 

No. Funk has morphing work also. Gameelite's work mostly. Not much body wise. It's mostly face/head. I had some post morph previews up in the end of my topic. 

Yeah i could add that Dr.Death , for Funk did you morph anything or is it just Jake model with Funk textures on it ? 

No. Funk has morphing work also. Gameelite's work mostly. Not much body wise. It's mostly face/head. I had some post morph previews up in the end of my topic. 

ok man send it im gonna see what i can do 

I'll pm it here shortly. 

Motishow made a tron and moveset for it also. 

I'll pm it here shortly. 

ok good , what about Vampiro no shirt and Dr.Death ? 

I'll pm it here shortly. 

ok good , what about Vampiro no shirt and Dr.Death ? 

I have to send you Vampiro without a shirt when I get home. I have to dig through my backups. Williams also. 

Funk is sent to your pm. 

I posted this in the 2k16 pac problem thread too but I was just scanning through the ps3 2k16 ch pac files & they are all named & structured like 2k15 & 2k14. If you guys are scrambling to rename & figure out the new 360 2k16 pac files, try the ps3 versions. That might save you a lot of time.

The ps3 versions seem to have the same black screen of death, so they'll have to be converted  but they probably would work fine in the 360 version.

• Like 1

I've posted this is 2 places. So I have Bugsy's Legends game so far and have some issues installing it. I've reassigned the save to my profile and it loads - however Bugsy has a lot of CAWS in his game and I get the bullshit 'Superstar data corrupt' error. Is there anyway to fix this? I have transferred all the files over correctly it's clearly just a CAW error - do I need to reassign these? And if so how!? As obviously this is a bit of stumbling block when we come to release!

I've posted this is 2 places. So I have Bugsy's Legends game so far and have some issues installing it. I've reassigned the save to my profile and it loads - however Bugsy has a lot of CAWS in his game and I get the bullshit 'Superstar data corrupt' error. Is there anyway to fix this? I have transferred all the files over correctly it's clearly just a CAW error - do I need to reassign these? And if so how!? As obviously this is a bit of stumbling block when we come to release!

Yes. Resign them all. Preferably with Breinj editor. 

Dr Death Steve Williams (unfinished)- http://www.mediafire.com/download/o4e59nr5nk8yt4n/Dr_death_Unfinished.rar

It is John Studd as a base.

*I still didnt get the Boot mirroring issue fixed. I tried injecting Dibiase's boots but they looked big and clunky. 

*The yobj is now an OBJ because I did the morphing in ZBrush. Never could figure out how to return it back to a Yobj. 

*The dds called drdeathboottest is pretty much the finished texture

*I had planned on using retro Flairs hair. (not sure if that was even a good idea)

Red's section ? 

Just go here, It has all the trons you need bugsyboy 

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56681-bugsyboy-red-roosters-legends-project-needs-your-help/

If any tron is missing just tell me i will make a good tron

Okay mate - is there a link for that? I haven't resigned caws before - same for create an arena?

I PM'd it to you. You need a 360Haven account to open it. 

Thanks so much dude. I have one :)

Not aproblem. Yes. Same for arenas. 

*Make sure you save your IDs in the editor before you resign anything.

I promise you that is the best Resigner ever. It even Mass Resigns. Your can do the save/CAWs/Arenas all at once.