WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

1) Im glad you have Honky on the main menu but I think we should have his audio as part of the tron because his entrance is worth having in the game.

2) Hopefully 2k16 DLC will have good Fink audio for Bushwackers and Natural Disasters.

3) Dont put Macho King on main menu

4) I vote for One Man Gang, Hercules, JYD and Koko on the main menu if we can.

I think just the teams are ok to put together , for the rest i dont think the heel and face need to be separate and i would leave the original wrestlers we keeping where they are  

Just a heads up I would tentatively be willing to do WCW Rey as well, but obviously I want to finish Tatanka and Crush first. So if someone beats me to him, then great, but just an FYI as you prioritize. I'll be starting the second attire for Tatanka tomorrow (Saturday). Creating the base model is always the hardest part, attires aren't too bad to knock out.

Just a heads up I would tentatively be willing to do WCW Rey as well, but obviously I want to finish Tatanka and Crush first. So if someone beats me to him, then great, but just an FYI as you prioritize. I'll be starting the second attire for Tatanka tomorrow (Saturday). Creating the base model is always the hardest part, attires aren't too bad to knock out.

Great !!! But its a really hard one and im not sure hiw it can be done. I still didnt find tight that has the boots tie up so i could inject smaller on his pants. 

Well you did Tatanka so im sure you can find a way. By the way i have a Tatanka render if you want

@bugsyboy @redrooster Guys you have no idea how excited I am about this .. its going to be a dream game .. i wish i could be of any help but i really dont know anything about moding stuff, just managed to insert 1 cas file after 3 weeks of failed attempts .. hope it comes out in a simple form and not all that editing stuff. 

Cant wait!

I guess I have a really good reason to get my 1st ever Xbox 360 console now rather than upgrading to a PS4 just to play 2K16 for prettier graphics and entrance breakouts. I'm definitely going to grab this once it is released.....my only question is how will you manage to include over 200 legends? Are a 100 of them overwriting the caw slots or something?

I think just the teams are ok to put together , for the rest i dont think the heel and face need to be separate and i would leave the original wrestlers we keeping where they are  

Yeah I agree

Okay cool. I'll do the main menu like this and then do my own version later on with different wrestlers as mine will be organised by heel and face. Cool. I'll put Bam Bam and Texas Tornado on there too. Do you want Sid on there? I have a call, he's on mine at the moment too. And yes I am going over Honky's tron :)

In that case I'll leave the Rock, Kane and Taker where they are for your games - perhaps we can have retro Kane and Corporate Kane as the 2 -slot.

I guess I have a really good reason to get my 1st ever Xbox 360 console now rather than upgrading to a PS4 just to play 2K16 for prettier graphics and entrance breakouts. I'm definitely going to grab this once it is released.....my only question is how will you manage to include over 200 legends? Are a 100 of them overwriting the caw slots or something?

Nope, they are added to unused slots in the game.

I work on the PS3 conversion.

But i need also some help from the PS3 users. We need to convert the 2k15/16 pac/mods to work on 2k14 (they won't work out of the box). rj10018576 wrote a tutorial: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/57258-ps3-2k15-mods-in-2k14-tutorial/

We also need to find a way to make the 360 audio file working on the PS3. I tried comparing 360 and PS3 pac files to find information how the game handles this sound files but without luck so far.

There are also some of bugsy mods that did not work on ps3 (patch file too huge?). Namely tito and rick's strike force attires, they give just a black screen (strangely they work on 2k16). There other attires work (matador, the model).

It seems you can't add much stuff to the ps3 .arc file, even reducing the .arc file, by deleting unused stuff (like create a belt), did not help. But we can add alot stuff to the dlc .arc files. I don't know if its possible to add new .pac file entries to this dlc .arc files, but we can use huge .pac files with 30+ slots. We need to combine more then one wrestler into a dlc .pac file. That is ugly but should work.

Luckily all the modded 360 menu files are working fine on the PS3 too, Only the main menu Hogan brings the ps3 to crash^^ I had to replace him with the original rock and the game runs. Didn't had time and motivation to find out why.

1) Im glad you have Honky on the main menu but I think we should have his audio as part of the tron because his entrance is worth having in the game.

2) Hopefully 2k16 DLC will have good Fink audio for Bushwackers and Natural Disasters.

3) Dont put Macho King on main menu

They already are on the main menu 

Was that Sabu tron ripped from youtube or did you get it from SmackDown vs Raw 2008?  I was gonna grab some trons from the earlier games & Sabu was on the list.  I have every game to get stuff from is why I ask.

Do the LOD models still have no facial animation on the intro? When Hawk stands on the turnbuckle with the newer models he shouts, the older models he has no animation - has this been fixed? It's hardly major just wondered.

thanks for the tron Red.

You are right, Id never noticed till you mentioned it. All the other WWE12 models ive tried have facial animations, Bugsy said there was a fix posted somewhere but i cant find it, anybody know where it is.

I'm unsure where the  tron came from but seems good enough on game - you can check the link to see if you recognise where it's  from as I don't know.

Yeah I couldn't find the link either Red. If/when it is found any idea if the fix would be possible for 2k15 entrances?

The 'avi' in the name threw me off.  It's the one from '08.  I have a couple trons I'm going to try re-sizing in Adobe Premiere w/ Red Rooster's method.

Edited by XIII XHP

@Kim666 Martel and Tito are made on Orton so if Orton work they should also work. 

A fix for that might be compressing the model , the hair and the textures in a fresh untouch Orton 

by the way all mods and models from 12-16 all work perfectly on xbox 

I work on the PS3 conversion.

But i need also some help from the PS3 users. We need to convert the 2k15/16 pac/mods to work on 2k14 (they won't work out of the box). rj10018576 wrote a tutorial: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/57258-ps3-2k15-mods-in-2k14-tutorial/

We also need to find a way to make the 360 audio file working on the PS3. I tried comparing 360 and PS3 pac files to find information how the game handles this sound files but without luck so far.

There are also some of bugsy mods that did not work on ps3 (patch file too huge?). Namely tito and rick's strike force attires, they give just a black screen (strangely they work on 2k16). There other attires work (matador, the model).

It seems you can't add much stuff to the ps3 .arc file, even reducing the .arc file, by deleting unused stuff (like create a belt), did not help. But we can add alot stuff to the dlc .arc files. I don't know if its possible to add new .pac file entries to this dlc .arc files, but we can use huge .pac files with 30+ slots. We need to combine more then one wrestler into a dlc .pac file. That is ugly but should work.

Luckily all the modded 360 menu files are working fine on the PS3 too, Only the main menu Hogan brings the ps3 to crash^^ I had to replace him with the original rock and the game runs. Didn't had time and motivation to find out why.

I can start converting the 2k16 & 15 files to work on the PS3. I've already converted Sting, Andre, Luger, HBK, Retro Taker, Kane 03, & a few of the Warrior Pachs.

• Like 1

Awesome work!   Thanks for the initiative.

Here some titan trons but couldn´t find  ecw  Rhino. Sorry, it´s early wwe.  

Kurt Angle

https://mega.nz/#!7N1DTLLY!eZXNhVfT9EHhwFLgLQhHvlRaxIWrodU9AZk2gYgDdIE

Dudley Boyz

https://mega.nz/#!XQF1GA6R!Ypo07sacrgUtcO2h2-VkTMggziq574hDlfv5R5yWGbA

Rhyno

https://mega.nz/#!jV9hiLxB!YsrgFyCvfiTU4mLNGK633ggiwMUV0rno8t3T8Xrqs_8

• Like 1

Aw man my Tully Blanchard didn't make the cut. Ah well, but seriously Bugsy you've done some amazing work on this project man, congrats!!!!

lol  Bro i tried to fix him and Taz but couldnt , some of your other work will make it for sure. What happen to that Rhino ? 

Aw man my Tully Blanchard didn't make the cut. Ah well, but seriously Bugsy you've done some amazing work on this project man, congrats!!!!

lol  Bro i tried to fix him and Taz but couldnt , some of your other work will make it for sure. What happen to that Rhino ? 

Hey bro what about the trons i provided you in the red's section, It has almost all the trons you need

You guys can have my Terry Funk Beta. I kept trying to switch his hair but it wont load after that. I attribute that to me being a dumbass with XRey. :/

Edited by Dbo2700