0PERRIER0

Loolkng forward to when you finish dreamer... Are you going to make the other attire he's worn on raw, with the red dots...? I haven't looked closely but I think It's basically same design as the yellow, it's just red instead of yellow.. Without looking it up I can't remember if he wore a different shirt or not 

Edited by LoadWarrior

Loolkng forward to when you finish dreamer... Are you going to make the other attire he's worn on raw, with the red dots...? I haven't looked closely but I think It's basically same design as the yellow, it's just red instead of yellow.. Without looking it up I can't remember if he wore a different shirt or not 

Working on it, he's worn two different shirts so far with a mixture of the attires. I do plan on making both. I'm really bad at photoshop so the logos I'm making arent coming out too great so far. 

awesome, thank you in advance, you're off to a solid start so I'm sure he's gonna come out looking great when you're finished 

Edited by LoadWarrior

awesome, thank you in advance, you're off to a solid start so I'm sure he's gonna come out looking great when you're finished 

Was able to beast it out...

2 Slots, both uploaded. Thanks GameElite for the yellow HOH texture!! 

MKGh7m3.jpg

e3IwqHn.jpg

im running out of caw slots so Was Hard to decide between the 2, but trying to keep my roster current so went with the current one, love the retro one though cause the different shirts, may end up getting too it when i clean up my caw slots a bit... Really, Thank you again for your work on this, both are awesome

Edited by LoadWarrior

im running out of caw slots so Was Hard to decide between the 2, but trying to keep my roster current so went with the current one, love the retro one though cause the different shirts, may end up getting too it when i clean up my caw slots a bit... Really, Thank you again for your work on this, both are awesome

Which attire would you want? I can always upload the logos for you... delete the beard and add the logos and you could be good to go :p 

• 4 weeks later...

Is this 2K16? I created an account just to tell you, your work is great. I love the La Resistance, Conway looks awesome. I've been looking for more tag teams for my universe. I've also been looking for a good Masters too, yours is the first I've seen worth downloading. I can't find any of these on community creations though. 

Is this 2K16? I created an account just to tell you, your work is great. I love the La Resistance, Conway looks awesome. I've been looking for more tag teams for my universe. I've also been looking for a good Masters too, yours is the first I've seen worth downloading. I can't find any of these on community creations though. 

they are all for 2k16! Thanks for the kind words.. I'm sorry I never finished la resistance or Conway I just lost interest in the game... Been so busy with work. They should all be searchable by OPERRIERO they're the letter O not zeros. If they aren't there let me know

I completely understand. I just bought the game a week ago and haven't been able to stop playing it! I think my wife is about ready to throw the game out. Haha. I'm going to have to search for these some more. I love the Masters, especially after you added the tat. If you ever get back into it, keep it up, they all look great! Thanks!

Unless I'm searching wrong, I'm not finding any of them. It keeps telling me no results.

Edit: finally found the Masters you made, awesome job.

Edited by TakeAChance

I completely understand. I just bought the game a week ago and haven't been able to stop playing it! I think my wife is about ready to throw the game out. Haha. I'm going to have to search for these some more. I love the Masters, especially after you added the tat. If you ever get back into it, keep it up, they all look great! Thanks!

Unless I'm searching wrong, I'm not finding any of them. It keeps telling me no results.

Edit: finally found the Masters you made, awesome job.

I haven't uploaded la resistance because what you see in the preview is all I have done. I haven't been busier with work than I am now so this game really has taken a back seat. I hope to be able to get back sometime soon. Sorry!

Conway and Reks are quite decent but the rest are a bit lacking in the face detailing/morphing IMO

I agree but I create the CAWS I want to play with and truthfully... You hardly notice the faces in game so they work for me. Most of these guys no one would even bat an eye at creating that's why I don't get too fussy. I could have spent hours detailing and fussing over bags under the eyes etc but tbh they look fine in game and that's all I'm going for :) 

• Like 1

Conway and Reks are quite decent but the rest are a bit lacking in the face detailing/morphing IMO

I agree but I create the CAWS I want to play with and truthfully... You hardly notice the faces in game so they work for me. Most of these guys no one would even bat an eye at creating that's why I don't get too fussy. I could have spent hours detailing and fussing over bags under the eyes etc but tbh they look fine in game and that's all I'm going for :) 

I agree. You hardly see the face in game. Unless it's during an entrance, but half the time I skip those. I think it's awesome that there is someone out there creating the  obscure guys. 

So I decided to give it a go on Conway, Dupree, and Grenier...harder than I thought...where did you get that "La Reistance" logo on the tights? And how did you find any good pictures of Conway to use where he isn't smirking? Lol