0PERRIER0

Thanks so much!

i could probably do a painted mask, not sure how it'd look but I'll try it. I really need a better face picture though, it just doesn't look good without the mask. Gotta do some digging.

As for masters, any suggestions on the morph?

Omg ive wanted decent basham caws for years! No1 seems to ever make them! Pleased you are and you are off to a great start :) 

out of interest are you making Orlando jordan (pre transvestite gimmic) lol 

Edited by D-Driller

Omg ive wanted decent basham caws for years! No1 seems to ever make them! Pleased you are and you are off to a great start :) 

out of interest are you making Orlando jordan (pre transvestite gimmic) lol 

I could probably give him a go. I did like the whole cabinet group so I might.... 

Also  I finished Mercurys second attire, made a slot for Jamie Noble with two attires and should have previews up this weekend. 

If you want people to start posting on your topic then I suggest making some current wrestlers, for example NXT, ROH, NJPW etc guys.

I'm making people I want to make.l just want to share them with people. 

• Like 1

I love that rob/ert conway :) 

any chance for the rest of lá resistance? 

Working on it. Going to do the attire from SVR 06 since I have the texture for it already. Although Dupree never wore it, it was Conway and Grenier that did.. I want to do the long black tights with the white/blue/red on it that Dupree and Grenier wore. Would be open to attire suggestions, the network has plenty available to view the video quality is killing me though. I'm practicing drawing the logos. .

Conway looks awesome...and love what you did with Mercury.  Looks insanely good.

Thanks! I could copy the slot and add a Nitro face, just gotta find a good one first. 

Matt Striker preview added. 

Made this for my friend, might make a second attire depending on response. 

aed4yZ5.pngC92je5q.png

Dupree

WoC07lP.png

Early La Resistance attire preview

KSKITRV.png

Edited by 0PERRIER0

Nice work on Dupree's attire...not convinced on the face though...you've got a likeness, which is half the battle...just some tweaks needed on the overall headshape, and the nose looks off (granted, that's just going from memory, haven't checked refs)

I was mainly concerned with the custom hair, will tweak it further. Still trying to figure out which attires to do because all my refs are from 2003 era of the network so the videos aren't optimal. 

I think a bunch of ruthless aggression era caws would be awesome. Some suggestions would be Chuck palumbo, Tyson Tomko, Charlie Haas and Shelton, and Paul london.  Can't wait for mercury to go up