MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Crimson - FINAL CAW - 10/9/16 - UPLOADED!

MST3Claye

Abyss is looking great, dude.

Not sure if It'll help with morphing and whatnot but I screen capped a video of Steve without any paint.

Hidden Content

YES! That helps a bunch. All I had was that bowling picture of him and a few other TNA guys with Jeremy Borash. This also tells me I should've stuck with the morphing I was using at first that I did for WWE 2K14... Geez.. The new facepaint or attitude makes it look like he's got a thinner jaw line. Here's what I actually posted on this site without the clown-like face paint for 2K14..

crazzy-face-morph_zpsd154cfb3.jpg

Should have never questioned that! Seeing the pics you provided, I wasn't too far off back then. Thanks again!

Final preview for Abyss and Crazzy Steve. After updating Abyss' entrance jacket I decided to give him a second attire of his older black and silver attire, old mask and longer hair.

I know it's been very slow getting Abyss and Crazzy Steve uploaded, but there's a good reason now for a delay..

Shall I go make an alternate PSN sign-in for WWE 2K16 or whoever that goes with PSN Plus.. and write down the formula for this Rosemary creation for all to have, even though it wasn't in the books at first?

UPDATE: Halfway there with transferring Rosemary over to be able to upload without effecting my planned uploads. Just have to do abilities, attributes, entrance and moveset....

Speaking of moveset... TNM7 says her finishers as PJ Tyler was the Flying Crossbody Press and The Angle Slam...... Wikipedia lists the finishers she's used as the Skyward Suplex (which is the Angle Slam), Spear and the Sharpshooter.... with signature moves being Double Underhook Suplex, Boston Crab, Exploder Suplex and the Russian Leg Sweep..

Since a lot of times the companies don't like to give wrestlers the same finishers.. What would you suggest for Rosemary's two finishers? I'm iffy on the spear and Angle Slam.. Considering Angle, Bobby Lashley and Bobby Roode.

UPDATE: Halfway there with transferring Rosemary over to be able to upload without effecting my planned uploads. Just have to do abilities, attributes, entrance and moveset....

Speaking of moveset... TNM7 says her finishers as PJ Tyler was the Flying Crossbody Press and The Angle Slam...... Wikipedia lists the finishers she's used as the Skyward Suplex (which is the Angle Slam), Spear and the Sharpshooter.... with signature moves being Double Underhook Suplex, Boston Crab, Exploder Suplex and the Russian Leg Sweep..

Since a lot of times the companies don't like to give wrestlers the same finishers.. What would you suggest for Rosemary's two finishers? I'm iffy on the spear and Angle Slam.. Considering Angle, Bobby Lashley and Bobby Roode.

Angle is leaving TNA so just give her the Angle Slam. Also, she is a knockout so it's not like she will cross pathes with Angle. XD

• Like 1

She currently uses an F5 as a finisher. Not Sure what TNA will have her use if she ever wrestles. Before that she primarily used the Angle slam.

She currently uses an F5 as a finisher. Not Sure what TNA will have her use if she ever wrestles. Before that she primarily used the Angle slam.

They're all in there. F5 isn't a finisher.. I went with the sharpshooter and spear for the finisher. Exploder and Angle Slam are signatures. but the F5 is in there as a strong grapple down or left or right button. Watched several matches with her, so I think I gave her a decent moveset.

All members of Decay are uploaded! See first post for details.

Will download the Decay for sure.

Do you think that you will be able to try Big Damo or Jimmy Havoc sometime in the near future? 

If you want refs of them let me know.

Jessie isn't too bad. That drawn on eyebrow look is throwing it off a little.

Except that it's an in-game eyebrow.. Not drawn on.. lol I get what you're saying though. I've already tried shapes before I posted this preview and nothing worked. I feel like I'd be wasting my time if I actually did draw eyebrows, just for the placement and moving of them to be off a millimeter or two either up or down. Kind of like how it is with the in-game designs. You find one that might work but you can't size it down enough OR you move it one notch and it's too far either way you go.

Also, the eye height (openness) has been updated and given more of it. The jawline can't be helped. I've tried, thus why I let up a lot on the cheek depth. Skin color is also lighter now. That day glow orange EC3 I had at first has made me wary about skin color till I see it in-ring. lol

Jessie should be out in a day or so. Can't think of anything else I can do with him.

Go with the jawline and decrease the height on the cranium a little. 

Alright, thanks! I also didn't lower the eyebrows enough on the jawline version like I did on the one without the jawline. Will fix that one too.

• 3 weeks later...