MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Crimson - FINAL CAW - 10/9/16 - UPLOADED!

MST3Claye

Madison Rayne Uploaded... along with a fix on EC3 where he had DLC included with him. Hopefully the DLC is removed (picked the wrong figure four move. If the second upload of EC3 is still DLC, please let me know!!!)

Any chance for a second slot of Beer Money James Storm and Bobby Roode now that they are back together. 

Definitely.. I was already going to redo my James Storm CAW since that was my first attempt at the next gen game and the new face deformation thing. Now that I seem to have the hang of it (I hope, that's up to you guys to say where I have or not. lol) it's time for a redo of him. I was thinking about just singles attires with Storm, but since they're back together. Might as well. That will come up soon, but I already have one or two guys planned ahead of them. We'll see.

Any chance for a second slot of Beer Money James Storm and Bobby Roode now that they are back together. 

Definitely.. I was already going to redo my James Storm CAW since that was my first attempt at the next gen game and the new face deformation thing. Now that I seem to have the hang of it (I hope, that's up to you guys to say where I have or not. lol) it's time for a redo of him. I was thinking about just singles attires with Storm, but since they're back together. Might as well. That will come up soon, but I already have one or two guys planned ahead of them. We'll see.

After seeing EC3 in-game I would say you do. As always I have your back.

• 2 weeks later...