MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Crimson - FINAL CAW - 10/9/16 - UPLOADED!

MST3Claye

Robbie E preview up soon. First outfit completed. Having some health issues in my family.

Mate, I'm sorry for the health issues in your family and I'm praying for your family .

thanks. Much appreciated.

Update on Robbie E's face..

Robbie-comparison2_zpsr1siz7bb.jpg

Can't make the jaw outline any wider, or the mouth. If I bring the jaw up to make it rounded, it will look like a Dick Tracy square jaw in the side view, which is why I mentioned in the previous post that I would bring it down a bit more. Added in-game eyebrows that actually fit the shape he has and had a more darker color.

Update on Robbie E's face..

Robbie-comparison2_zpsr1siz7bb.jpg

Can't make the jaw outline any wider, or the mouth. If I bring the jaw up to make it rounded, it will look like a Dick Tracy square jaw in the side view, which is why I mentioned in the previous post that I would bring it down a bit more. Added in-game eyebrows that actually fit the shape he has and had a more darker color.

Much better. Can you work on the eyebrows a bit? Shaping and pixelation(use designs).

Robbie E final preview in original post. I think I finally got the face worked out. You can only stretch the head wide for so far. lol...

Sorry Codes, just now saw your post as I was putting the final preview up. Designs don't really work in this game for eyebrow detail like they used to. The sizing isn't small enough and moving them around skips too much space.

Thanks! I need to quit going to Google images and use your face references instead. I think one thing that might be throwing it off is the hair, but I dread using the one I gave EC3 and Eddie Edwards just because I'd have to make hair textures again. Lol

Made a couple updates to the Rockstar Spud preview. Updated and fixed the face (thanks Codes!!!!!) AND the orange glow issue. Also fixed the front design of his current heel tights. Didn't have the design centered in the .PNG file and that was throwing it off.

That's as small as it goes. Sorry, I would definitely make him smaller aka his real size, but the game won't allow it.

Also, Spud is uploaded to CC. Details in original post.

• 2 weeks later...

That Aiden O'Shea isn't bad. I feel it needs a little more work.

Hidden Content

You sir, are the king of reference pics. I used some, but most were far away, too small or angled. Thank you for these.

Hidden Content

You sir, are the king of reference pics. I used some, but most were far away, too small or angled. Thank you for these.

No problem. That's pretty much all that is out there for him.

Hidden Content

That first one looks familiar. :'(</3 

Anyways, I did get another one. It's not completely usable because of the smirk but I think it could help with the eyes.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o778/ThePenguin95/Loser%202_zpseumqj3vm.png

Hidden Content

Anyways, I did get another one. It's not completely usable because of the smirk but I think it could help with the eyes.

Hidden Content

Yeah. You found the same video and I told you I already had that pic from when I tried to find refs for him as Bradley.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'll take it. I saw one that was like this one with a smirk, but far away. Aside for these that have been posted, there aren't really any good pics for face references for him. Even pausing in TNA matches on youtube where he's facing the camera.... 720p HD.. Really folks? lol Thanks for the pics. I've been struggling with the face.. So these should help a great deal.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'll take it. I saw one that was like this one with a smirk, but far away. Aside for these that have been posted, there aren't really any good pics for face references for him. Even pausing in TNA matches on youtube where he's facing the camera.... 720p HD.. Really folks? lol Thanks for the pics. I've been struggling with the face.. So these should help a great deal.

The first pic is from a Jay Bradley gutcheck promo TNA did. The others are from when he was on The List.

Final O'Shea preview. Sorry, the face update isn't in the full attire pics. I made those attire pics before I finally found the face deforming/eyebrow type settings I was happy with. Full preview in original post.

OShea-Compare-Final_zps8xdukp9x.jpg

Thanks to Codes for face reference pic used.. as well as Penguin for his!

Final O'Shea preview. Sorry, the face update isn't in the full attire pics. I made those attire pics before I finally found the face deforming/eyebrow type settings I was happy with. Full preview in original post.

OShea-Compare-Final_zps8xdukp9x.jpg

Thanks to Codes for face reference pic used.. as well as Penguin for his!

Lip dip needs to be a little less. Eyes still need a little work.