MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Crimson - FINAL CAW - 10/9/16 - UPLOADED!

MST3Claye

Davey Richards looks good but i don't much eddie edwards there sadly i can't really tell you what to do i'm not a pro at face morphing

Yeah.. Going to keep trying with Edwards. Finally found the hairstyle that works. Sometimes that throws everything off till you find the right one. I'd just use the face photo, but the eyebrows ended up faded.. and I've been back and forth raising the eyebrows, lowering them, raising the eyes, lowering.. bringing them closer to each other.. etc.. Open for suggestions!!!

Wolves tats look good. I think you are missing some body paint. Eddie Edwards face looks off. Send me better pics of their faces and I can offer suggestions. 

You're not a very good reader are you?

Poll... claw markings on the chest body paint or not?

Wolves tats look good. I think you are missing some body paint. Eddie Edwards face looks off. Send me better pics of their faces and I can offer suggestions. 

Mobile version is a bitch Pingu!

• Like 1

Mobile version is a bitch Pingu!

Not my problem!

Anyways. I could tell that they were meant to be the Wolves when I first saw them so It's a good start, but like many have said before the hair is the biggest throw off.

Funny thing how these hairstyles can throw you off. On a whim I decided to give Richards the hairstyle I was using for Edwards. Looks MUCH better on Richards and I raised his upper eyelids a bit more.

As for Edwards, I checked out that Barron Blade.. lol.. and tried out some of the buzzcut/flattops. I don't like how this one has a bit too much on top, but at the same time it's the closest one that I've seen near Edwards' hairstyle. What do you guys think? You can see where the flattop model ends and where my adding of simple design shapes continues on the side of the head.. and in the front to make that v part.

eddie-face_zpsaooucuko.jpg

Note, I've only experimented with the hair. The face hasn't been touched since the initial preview pics.

Edited by MST3Claye

Face/hair update... gave Richards the hair I was using for Edwards.. Gave Edwards the high flat top and added designs for the side and back of the hair. Looks shiny as all get out, but this is the best hairstyle so far.

Alright listen to me mate. PM me a front and side profile of Eddie and Davey. Some morphing things are really throwing off otherwise good caws. 

If you mean a front and side of the CAWs. There's a front and side of Eddie in the update picture. Only a front view of Davey. I'm satisfied for the most part with Davey, though at times it looks a bit more like Stuart Ashens.. As for Eddie, I'm not happy with the height of the eyebrows.. I keep raising them and lowering them.. and also trying to curve them more. Hard when the eyebrows disappear when you go into face deforming. lol Hope the front and side I provided for Eddie helps.

Alright listen to me mate. PM me a front and side profile of Eddie and Davey. Some morphing things are really throwing off otherwise good caws. 

If you mean a front and side of the CAWs. There's a front and side of Eddie in the update picture. Only a front view of Davey. I'm satisfied for the most part with Davey, though at times it looks a bit more like Stuart Ashens.. As for Eddie, I'm not happy with the height of the eyebrows.. I keep raising them and lowering them.. and also trying to curve them more. Hard when the eyebrows disappear when you go into face deforming. lol Hope the front and side I provided for Eddie helps.

I'll PM you some suggestions tonight along with ref collages. You need to nail these caws as I intend on using them. :p

I'll PM you some suggestions tonight along with ref collages. You need to nail these caws as I intend on using them. :p

Ahaha.. Well then, okay.

Ahaha.. Well then, okay.

Look at it as I like them, but they could be better. haha

Ahaha.. Well then, okay.

Look at it as I like them, but they could be better. haha

Yes, I understand that.. Glad you like them!!

Nice Wolves, will definitely be downloading when they're online.

I too will be downloading these. Good job!   If I have one critique it would just be that they look too young if that makes sense.  

Nice Wolves, will definitely be downloading when they're online.

I too will be downloading these. Good job!   If I have one critique it would just be that they look too young if that makes sense.  

yeah, no idea how you would add age on thes textures. The in-game designs don't shrink down very small like they could in 2K14.

Edited by MST3Claye