WCW Nitro Arena WIP Early Beta Build

the King Lives

Let me know what you guys think! :) some of these pics are from Create a show. the beta is on CC tags are #Nitro Beta for the nitro arena and WCW Nitro for the show under the psn name Jmonty09

12196168_1018730471512492_32578187150895

ignore the "raw" logo on the announce table. the focus of that image was the replay logo in the bottom left corner

Edited by Jeff's Opinion

Is this meant to be a hybrid of the '98 and 2000 sets? Personally I would stick with one or the other (actually I prefer the '96-'97 set as it's my favorite era of WCW), but as a fantasy arena it's pretty cool.

Is this meant to be a hybrid of the '98 and 2000 sets? Personally I would stick with one or the other (actually I prefer the '96-'97 set as it's my favorite era of WCW), but as a fantasy arena it's pretty cool.

nah it was supposed to be 97 but i was just testing the arena mode out lol so yeah i never considered it to be a hybrid. i think i know why you're thinking that since i colored the mat that green color lol i'm still working on it.

Looks great. I've never delved into the Create-an-Arena mode so I'm not too sure of the limitations, but what you've done looks fantastic.

yeah i've been using it since WWE12 but this is my first year actually using logos without haven't to deal with the horrid paint tool we had to deal with over the years. I just can't draw with that thing hell i can't even draw with a mouse i have to either draw on paper, scan it into the computer or use the hyper draw tablet that i've been using for years.

Thanks for the responses guys. It's up but yeah i'm going to consider redoing it to reflect a more 96 or 97ish look.

Edited by Jeff's Opinion

Pretty good for what they give us to work with

yeah i can make it better like i said it kinda was an on-the-fly build. but yeah it's pretty cool

• 9 months later...