[broady] Eddie Guerrero Uploaded

Kaizoku

Mark looks pretty good. I would suggest making the eyes a bit bigger. Also he looks a bit to orange imo. Can you try this hair and show us a pic of how he looks? 

UuJ9VEO.jpg

Do you have any plans of doing his most recent attire as well?

Edited by Best Since Day One

Thanks man, I'll look at the eyes and skin colour later. Sorry what hair is that? Pic hasn't shown up, I did go through all the hairstyles n only liked one other but I can always have another play around with him as don't plan to upload him till I've created jay dunno about another attire as hear the game jibs out on 2nd attires

Mark looks good! Looking forward to the finished product. Are you making Jay too?

yeah plan to make a start t'night

• Like 1

Great work on mark ik jay gone come out good to any plans on making the cleaner kenny omega with new tights

probably won't attempt an omegas as found one I really liked on cc about a week ago n downloaded that 

• 3 weeks later...

decided to re-do my '96 Sting as now know the face glitch also created a macho man attire (credit Bernielomax for shirt design)

These should be uploaded tomorrow

coMKbc.jpg
kClVSb.jpg

decided to re-do my '96 Sting as now know the face glitch also created a macho man attire (credit Bernielomax for shirt design)

coMKbc.jpg
kClVSb.jpg

since you're doing so well on the sting/macho collection i have to ask. any plans for a BATB 96 with face paint Mach Lex and sting look? also did you try using the new macho hat? i mean this is good. and the new hat would work if it wasn't for that damn feather

coMKbc.jpg
kClVSb.jpg

since you're doing so well on the sting/macho collection i have to ask. any plans for a BATB 96 with face paint Mach Lex and sting look? also did you try using the new macho hat? i mean this is good. and the new hat would work if it wasn't for that damn feather

yeah don't like the new hat due to the feather it doesn't look right wanted a bandana but that takes the hair away.

Was looking at doing Luger for when him and sting tagged  (just worried he looks like a warrior wanna be) I'll play with it some more and look into macho too

coMKbc.jpg
kClVSb.jpg

yeah don't like the new hat due to the feather it doesn't look right wanted a bandana but that takes the hair away.

Was looking at doing Luger for when him and sting tagged  (just worried he looks like a warrior wanna be) I'll play with it some more and look into macho too

yeah man i wish we could just remove "parts" from parts LOL  when i saw that feather at first i was like WTF. i dealt with it but the macho i uploaded i think i'm gonna go back in and switch to the hat you used to reup my (red and yellow) mach.

as for luger yeah that's the problem lol no matter how you slice it he looks like a warrior (renegade) reject part 2 lol

Is the Arnold DLC essential to the authenticity of your Rick Steiner CAW? If not, what are the chances of a non-DLC version being uploaded?

I doubt I'm the only one who would greatly appreciate one. As the terminator stuff is not worth a shite imo. You've got some damn good pieces here, and that's the only one I'm missing out on. 

Is the Arnold DLC essential to the authenticity of your Rick Steiner CAW? If not, what are the chances of a non-DLC version being uploaded?

I doubt I'm the only one who would greatly appreciate one. As the terminator stuff is not worth a shite imo. You've got some damn good pieces here, and that's the only one I'm missing out on. 

i think it's just his entrance jacket tbh so yeah can fix that. Prob won't be till Sunday as hooked on division atm 

i think it's just his entrance jacket tbh so yeah can fix that. Prob won't be till Sunday as hooked on division atm 

Alright, that is awesome.Thank you! You're the best, man!

• 4 months later...

My save F'd up back in march n I lost everything and gave up. But with  2K17 having Goldberg & the Nitro arena in I decided to get back in to CAWing mainly to work out who to create  and if textures need cutting due to bleeding (assuming 2K17 CAWmode will be the same)

Anyway heres what I've been working on this morning (will upload when finished)

LMriVM.png

Cheers man here's the 2nd attire decided to to with a modern one

QjUsqf.png

the other one was modern? I thought it was retro! LOL awesome. whats funny is I said I wouldn't work on my wcw universe till this got upped. cause I got tired of doing wcw 96 matches with an unmasked juvi and here you are about to UL it lol