[broady] Eddie Guerrero Uploaded

Kaizoku

PREVIEW 

UPLOADED

EDDIE GUERRERO Textures by Bernielomax Moves by AgeOfSandow

Jrk2Aa.png

Credit to Bernielomax for the majority of textures,  AgeOfSandow for Rey jr, Guerrero and Guerrera move sets,  Malenko move set is by whcraig23205

TAGS--( Superstars Name / WCW / Smacktalks / Broady )

Wd6Ttm.png

Edited by broady
Update
  • Like 1

Can anyone help with what to do to get round white face problem?

Unfortunately, its an issue with the lighting on the face photo. Only way you're gonna fix it is by starting the face again, following some photoshopping.

Also...that Rick Steiner is probably the best Rick Steiner anybody has ever made. Kudos.

Edited by Crow

Ok I'll post these here instead of the first post as they're more of a showcase and I don't know if I can release these as I've used broddabullys attire textures and Scott I downloaded from CC as found one with a solid morph to use as a base. I replaced the face texture, adjust skin tone couple of little tweaks on the 1st attire then created a 2nd attire to tag with rick.

bMWqpt.jpg
2PgBzV.jpg
TxlenN.jpg

Mysterio update in first post. I took him out for a match to see what he looks like in game and discovered his head looks like it should be on a sperm whale, does anyone know why this is?

is it due to morph under the mask or  is it something to do with the mask its self ?

Anyone else come across this problem?

Mysterio update in first post. I took him out for a match to see what he looks like in game and discovered his head looks like it should be on a sperm whale, does anyone know why this is?

is it due to morph under the mask or  is it something to do with the mask its self ?

Happened to me on ,y Mysterio I started last night. Killed it for me :/

Happened to me on ,y Mysterio I started last night. Killed it for me :/

Yeah hopefully the fix this, I was just getting over the fact they removed the Tiger Mask ears/fur makes me almost miss THQ

@connersmithy94  sorry man planning on doing an unmasked attire for 2nd one

also might add the top armbands again as I've just realised they could have the crown on them instead of the question marks lol

Wow, the Rey looks great! I will definitely snag that when it goes up. The Malenko... not feeling it. His facial hair needs to be more transparent. I'd have to see the face after that before. Good job on the attire though.