Request for tips on face import

FailedHero1985

I truly want to upload face textures myself, but I am having mixed results with the import feature. I know it works and it is pretty accurate, but I am having trouble making things line up. My request is what methods are people using to get textures to work.

This is my first year on current gen, I'm having some trouble adapting. But I will share the best method I have figured out to get the ball rolling.

1. Find the image you want to upload.

2. Then use line up the image using the template below

a>FmkmAyz.png

3. Resize the face so that the largest size (height or width) 412 not both.

4. Copy and paste 412 image into a 512 by 512 transparent image and place it in the middle. 

5. Delete the template and save image.

6. Upload load the image to logo manager.

With some images, I will do a face symmetry flip, and erase teeth and eyes, but most you do not have to.  If anyone has any other tricks please share. 

i tryed that and it not worked for me,

obviously it is not a magic trick to get your image to work, you need a good image to start with.

these were great tips man, I will try to flip the face to make it symmetrical as I think that might fix it greatly

First off, just stop with the flat face textures. 2k even pointed out that the feature is built for normal face pictures. Flat textures eill just stretch and distort on this game. Thats why they have normal poctures of the deveopers in the game. Ive made a matt hardy and goldberg and it worked fine. I didnt use flat face textures.

First off, just stop with the flat face textures. 2k even pointed out that the feature is built for normal face pictures. Flat textures eill just stretch and distort on this game. Thats why they have normal poctures of the deveopers in the game. Ive made a matt hardy and goldberg and it worked fine. I didnt use flat face textures.

Yes, the system is made so that you can take a selfie and put it right in the game, the only thing you need really is good quality and good lighting, you don't need to remove any eyes or anything, normal pictures will do perfectly, I love the new system this year actually

• Like 1