I need the Jay Lethal textures. Face, trunks and pads

AlvaroXXV

dont waste time with the face texture , it never works man , just try and get logo's and trunk designs and be happy with that .

Don't listen to this guy, he expects the texture to slip on a default face like a glove without doing any face morphing 

dont waste time with the face texture , it never works man , just try and get logo's and trunk designs and be happy with that .

Don't listen to this guy, he expects the texture to slip on a default face like a glove without doing any face morphing 

it should because thats how its advertised , and even when you do tweak the face morphing , you can still tell its a png on a face , no matter how well you feather the edges , the definition in the face as far as shadows , lightings , etc , and the way it differs from the rest of the body coloring 

dude it does work, its kinda annoying how people say it suck just cuz they dont know how to use it. You cant use flat face textures this year. They made it and told us directly that you use a normal face picture like the defaults they have in the gsme

dude it does work, its kinda annoying how people say it suck just cuz they dont know how to use it. You cant use flat face textures this year. They made it and told us directly that you use a normal face picture like the defaults they have in the gsme

bull , everyone's tried it both ways , with the same , piss poor results. not for lack of skill , but for the system not working in the way it was explained  .  or do i have to go to youtube and gather all the videos that support my claim ?

I can gather evidence to support my claim to. I wasnt taking a shot at you, i made a goldberg and a matt hardy that have over 600 downloads. I used the face feature. Many who know how to use it have hundreds of downloads. Its trial and error. I will agree it can get annoying but it does work.

bull , everyone's tried it both ways , with the same , piss poor results. not for lack of skill , but for the system not working in the way it was explained  .  or do i have to go to youtube and gather all the videos that support my claim ?

The evidence you are gathering is just other idiots who can't work it out. Look through the CAW section here for dozens of fantastic CAWs. It works just fine.

• Like 2

The evidence you are gathering is just other idiots who can't work it out. Look through the CAW section here for dozens of fantastic CAWs. It works just fine.

https://youtu.be/hORxwbXS01k

https://youtu.be/hORxwbXS01k

it should because thats how its advertised , and even when you do tweak the face morphing , you can still tell its a png on a face , no matter how well you feather the edges , the definition in the face as far as shadows , lightings , etc , and the way it differs from the rest of the body coloring 

They advertised it with a very clear looking HD face shot. Not with a crappy piece of shit. You using a crappy piece of shit isn't their fault.