Have A Say On How This Forum Should Be Run

Supa #2

I think you should get some people that will do the requests. Alot of the time I come on here and see someone simply requesting somthing and they are basically told to go do it themselves and then if they ask to learn how to hack it leads to further flaming.

Well, we're very sorry that you're retarded, Supa Fly(you forgot to remove the "edit by" line :lol ).

As for how the forum should be run, I agree with V.D.(that sounded wrong :eek )

lmao.....did my post get deleted? or did i just not actually hit the post button...? cause i had a rebuttle to that reply about people not actually making codes, and what i said/ thought i said was important....

Make it more effective? Close it.

Im kidding, of course, but its not the most active, or purposeful at least. We all know PS2 hacking, in this case, is trial and error.

If theres not a request thread, make one, and leave strict notices that requests outside that topic or off topic posts will not be tolerated; really, it sounds harsh, but theres an immense amount of crap here.

i agree, but of course, the request posts will become even more innumerable...and it will become unbearable...not only that, then the # of posts by people bitching about requests not being done will increase...so this forum seems headed on a bee-line straight for hell anyways...

i agrre a new code index would mean that there would be less requests because people would know were to turn for codes and if it aint in there then people could requset it. it may also make the forum much more well known (not that it needs it). it may also encourage more talented hackers to get working on codes for this site, addmitadly the forum already has very talented hackers but think of what codes even better hackers could come up with. i think that a code index is just what this site needs all round so any one with the powers to make one i hope you consider it in the long run because i think a lot of members would appreciate a new code index. :)

i agrre a new code index would mean that there would be less requests because people would know were to turn for codes and if it aint in there then people could requset it. it may also make the forum much more well known (not that it needs it). it may also encourage more talented hackers to get working on codes for this site, addmitadly the forum already has very talented hackers but think of what codes even better hackers could come up with. i think that a code index is just what this site needs all round so any one with the powers to make one i hope you consider it in the long run because i think a lot of members would appreciate a new code index. :)

lol sorry bout the triple post my browser was been weird and was not fully loading up the page so i figureg there was some sort of problem with the forum. lol soz agen :o

lol sorry bout the triple post my browser was been weird and was not fully loading up the page so i figureg there was some sort of problem with the forum. lol soz agen :o

Oops...

lol..i dont think he got it....and one more thing..maybe you should want mod powers for the forum in general, not just the topic...unless by topic we mean "HCTP hacking as a topic" rather than a "thread"..ionno..i ramble..

screw the code request topic. nobody uses it. and theres nothing you can do to get the 'tards here to do so.

supa, i think youve done all you could as far as organization goes. just stick to modding the forum....