Pro Fyter

• 2 weeks later...

Did you download a LU arena off CC even just as a base idea for your original? Because the person that uploaded that might have made it so people can't "reupload" the arena. It happened to me once when I downloaded a Dave Mastiff as a base, spent about 4 hours making an awesome one, and then I couldn't upload him.

• 3 weeks later...

BIG UPDATE:

- Lucha Underground Arena is up

Search tags: LUCHA UNDERGROUND, LUCHA, UNDERGROUND

- ROH Arena from the Final Battle TV Tapings is up too! YouTube video is coming soon.

Search tags: ROH, RING OF HONOR, ROH 2016

- Next CAWs: Angelico, Brian Cage and PJ Black

which one I should create first?

Edited by Bo(tch) Dallas

Angelico attire early preview

angelicopreviewb3j7614vfo.jpg

PROBLEM: I can't use more logos because I have already reach the 64 logo points. However I need 12 different logos to complete the attire. I have to seperate the kickpad and the flame on the right leg. I need a solution. Which logos can I use as one logo...? Which logos can I delete?

What size logos are you using 512?

512 x 512

Have you put knee pads over the ones that come with the tights? If so then there are some knee pads that have a very similar design to the one you've used, it just doesn't join up.

Yes... Thanks for the tip. Do you know the exactly knee pads?

Any chance of trying this attire?

3ZsYUWn.jpg

Wanted to create this attire first but like I said I wanted to start with a simple one. I don't know if I will create this too :D 

-> The problem is if the logo is stretched out over the whole leg for example is gets blurred on the sites. So I have to cut it into a few pieces

Btw. any suggestions for the attire so far?

Edited by Bo(tch) Dallas

Have you put knee pads over the ones that come with the tights? If so then there are some knee pads that have a very similar design to the one you've used, it just doesn't join up.

Yes... Thanks for the tip. Do you know the exactly knee pads?

The ones I were thinking of were Row 7 - 4th from the left - on WWE Knee Pads, but looking at them, the ones on the 5th row - 1st on the left- is more suitable.

• 2 weeks later...