The Monday Night Caws - Feb 4th Update - ECW dudleys, Axl Rotten, Rhyno

KRadiation

I might've missed this, but is there any plans to upload without the Pre-Order DLC? I was able to snag this on sale today and love your CAWs but cannot download the Nasty Boys and Scott Steiner.

I hope there is a way, they have the pre-order DLC for $8 on eBay and hate to pay that LOL

I just re uploaded Steiner today. I think the glasses I picked were arnolds.

The nasties. I used his boots as they were the perfect choice and no others worked that well. It's a bit of an arse to change, save, for each attire though and there's nothing else that looks good.

Yes there is a face under the mask :).   I'll have him uploaded tomorrow.

dean malenko 4th horseman.  Got a ref pic that I can work off?

Hope these work:

5e44c5c48fb2fec7182feec8a67eaf4f.jpg

DeanMalenko5.jpg

MalenkoAuto.jpg

The back left of his tights also had the 4H logo, as you can see here:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCpG33UAr1uLdEzX2tEBA

The white lines on his chest look?  Almost certainly no I'm afraid. I hated that era of the wwf. 

Re Malenko

im almost positive I have those textures so I'll add that today over the plainer blue look.

The lesser known people.  theres a good chance yes.  No promises but I do want them on my universe so either I'll have a bash or grab someone else's.

The white lines on his chest look?  Almost certainly no I'm afraid. I hated that era of the wwf. 

Re Malenko

im almost positive I have those textures so I'll add that today over the plainer blue look.

The lesser known people.  theres a good chance yes.  No promises but I do want them on my universe so either I'll have a bash or grab someone else's.

*gasp*! Lol.. I love the New Generation. But still, epic work man!